The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Malsi101
that's sh-it though:p:

Reply 181
Yes
I am nervous too! I don't mind if I barely scrape 240 to get my four As. I would kill me if I get 237-239 X_x
Reply 183
i am only worried abt my physics results coz if i get a D then i am ****** up. though i know that i hav alredy secured a C or B in chem and biology is n't bad either.
Malsi101
I thought you said there was one already...i dunno,..I just might:teeth:

It's been too long :eek: How did your TSR hibernation go? Was it worthwhile!?
Reply 185
MalcomNewMoney84
It's been too long :eek: How did your TSR hibernation go? Was it worthwhile!?

:hi:

I ended it a week earlier than planned...does that say enough?:p:
Reply 186
k9ruby

Any really brave people volunteering to star on TV when they open the dreaded envelope?

(If so watch this and make an informed choice. If you still decide to, good for you.)

I would never do such a thing. Thing is, sometimes I think those people may be just playing up for the cameras.

I know that if I missed the grades I'd just keep up appearances, just to not look like a fool. xD
No-one needs to know...
Malsi101
:hi:

I ended it a week earlier than planned...does that say enough?:p:

oh right aha. I decided to get myself a ban through the more hilarious way! Because I only had a couple of days to begin my revision for my last 2 exams, I wanted to limit all possible distractions. Only got back on here yesterday. Do you think your exams went alright?
I've had about 7 bans now because the mods keep giving me 5 warning points at a time for small things like 'cool-story-bro-ing', single-smiley posts and calling people 'intolerable cretins'. Fascists. :fuhrer:
Reply 189
MalcomNewMoney84
oh right aha. I decided to get myself a ban through the more hilarious way! Because I only had a couple of days to begin my revision for my last 2 exams, I wanted to limit all possible distractions. Only got back on here yesterday. Do you think your exams went alright?

well I don't have that many regrets as I did my best, however just wished I started a little earlier, as everyone says.:rolleyes:
necessarily benevolent
I've had about 7 bans now because the mods keep giving me 5 warning points at a time for small things like 'cool-story-bro-ing', single-smiley posts and calling people 'intolerable cretins'. Fascists. :fuhrer:

haha, jokes. If I'm honest N.B those "cool story bro" posters do get on my tits as well. They lack so much originality! My total bans are in double figures now loool. :woo:
Malsi101
well I don't have that many regrets as I did my best, however just wished I started a little earlier, as everyone says.:rolleyes:

Yeah I feel just the same. Although for me personally, on reflection I left it ridiculously late. I mean I started making notes just a fortnight before they all started. Admittedly I began wider reading for English and highlighting random shiz in my textbook for geography a few weeks before that.. but even so, I feel like a total goon now :frown:
Reply 192
wootwootwoot
I do maths which I have quite a good idea what I have got as you can see what the answers are afterwards, however the rest of my subjects are essay subjects, so I have no idea what I am going to get overall, grrr. Results wait was designed by the establishment to ruin all our summers.

Very true :yep:

I'm bricking it already, hopefully I've done better than I did in January as I've put a lot more work in...I'd actually lol if I got the same grades as last time though.
Reply 193
We have 60 days to go people!
2 months today! hard to believe :O
Rosamund123
2 months today! hard to believe :O

This will ease your worries :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmWQuCYufU

YES YES YES! :woo:
Reply 196
What is the date for A levels?
Reply 197
you blind? if you mean results it's the former in the thread's title: 20th!:woo:
Malsi101
you blind? if you mean results it's the former in the thread's title: 20th!:woo:

It's cool, I like the cold shoulder treatment anyway :cool: I felt obliged to do the same and know I just feel this way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHpozHn-QA
Less than two months to go. Oh dear me.

Latest