The Student Room Group
Anything relevant to the job I would imagine. And maybe whatever a-level, as level, or maybe even GCSE certificates you can find. Won't hurt to take them along just in case.

Good luck, I have an interview today too.
Reply 2
Is doesn't hurt to take those with you. However, it's sounds like it might be a generic document they give to people applying to any role - so it might be talking about licenses to practice for doctors/ nurses/ midwives etc., that sort of thing.
Reply 3
I didn't have to take certificates for my NHS interview. I think they mean professional qualifications.
Reply 4
By the way GOOD LUCK thunder_chunky with your interview!!! i have my fingers crossed for you!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
The problem is I do not have my GCSEs anymore they got lost 5 years ago when we moved, This is why i am really worrying.....

By the way GOOD LUCK thunder_chunky with your interview!!! i have my fingers crossed for you!!!! :biggrin:
:party:
Reply 7
thank you wisdom tooth and everybody else, your advice really has calm my nerves a bit.

In the person specification for the job it did not mention any specific GCSE requirements just basic level of education. plus i have to also do a numeracy and literacy test on the day as well

Latest

Trending

Trending