The Student Room Group

Edgehill fastrack interview

Hello, please can anyone offer any interview advice for the Edgehill fastrack course. This would be for nursing. I have many years of care, plus senior care experience. I'd like to know what they ask during the interview and for any preparation advice if possible. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Petal75!
Hello, please can anyone offer any interview advice for the Edgehill fastrack course. This would be for nursing. I have many years of care, plus senior care experience. I'd like to know what they ask during the interview and for any preparation advice if possible. Thank you

As you will know nobody can give you any exact questions and answers to you for your interview because of fairness for the other candidates who'll also be having a interview.

Some examples of what you might be asked -
1) why adult nursing rather than perhaps children nursing or midwifery.
2) why have you decided to apply to this particular university for your nursing degree.
3) learn the NMC code of practice
4) NHS core values
5) the 6 C's of nursing
6) how would you cope with stress while you were working
7) how will you deal with a bereavement while you were on shift especially if you were looking after this particular patient and still stay professional as a nurse

Read over your personal statement incase you are asked about it

Although you have experience working in care doesn't mean you'll get offered a place but hopefully if you can do a fantastic interview and put everything over well then you will have a chance.

NHS registered midwife and practice supervisor to students.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
As you will know nobody can give you any exact questions and answers to you for your interview because of fairness for the other candidates who'll also be having a interview.

Some examples of what you might be asked -
1) why adult nursing rather than perhaps children nursing or midwifery.
2) why have you decided to apply to this particular university for your nursing degree.
3) learn the NMC code of practice
4) NHS core values
5) the 6 C's of nursing
6) how would you cope with stress while you were working
7) how will you deal with a bereavement while you were on shift especially if you were looking after this particular patient and still stay professional as a nurse

Read over your personal statement incase you are asked about it

Although you have experience working in care doesn't mean you'll get offered a place but hopefully if you can do a fantastic interview and put everything over well then you will have a chance.

NHS registered midwife and practice supervisor to students.

Hi Tracey, thank you very much for all the information. I'm sure I will be better prepared now I have this. I've been studying some of the above information that you mentioned. Once again, thank you and I hope to meet you on the course one day.
Reply 3
Original post by Petal75!
Hi Tracey, thank you very much for all the information. I'm sure I will be better prepared now I have this. I've been studying some of the above information that you mentioned. Once again, thank you and I hope to meet you on the course one day.

Hi petal

You are welcome 🤗🤗
Good you are currently studying some of the information I mentioned to you previously. You'll be better prepared if you study everything you have to do prior to your interview.

I will don't you will meet me on the course one day as I work for NHS Scotland I'm afraid to say but would have been lovely to meet such wonderful people like you 💖💖

Good luck with things and hopefully you'll get a offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending