The Student Room Group

Workout Music Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hands down, the best workout song lol:

Reply 781
Calvin Harris mostly due to the upbeat tempo
Reply 782
some of the persons always enjoy these stuffs.
Anastacia - Left Outside Alone (Jason Nevin's Mix)
Anastacia - Heavy Rotation

+ Most Gaga stuff
Reply 784
Bloc Party is my favourite choice!
Listened to nothing but Rammstein today lifting and cycling and it was ****ing awesome
I was running to the new Dubstep collection - Bass Cannon really gets me going. And anything with nero in it!

xxx
Reply 787
Anything with a decent amount of energy will do for me. I even have created special playlist for different workouts :biggrin: when boxing, I usually listen to really heavy dubstep, weight lifting and such usually goes with good metal tunes (The Haunted, Converge, Gojira and Meshuggah are among the regulars on the playlist), but I have to say, the best excersise-music combo has to be listening to The Prodigy while running, especially Run With the Wolves (pun intended)
Faster Is A Good Tune To Go To The Gym With
Listen to gyms music , it's different.
Reply 790
Whats some great weight lifting music to get you pumped up?
Already have Disturbed and Lamb of God on the list!
I also like a bit of disturbed in the gym. I think Nellys Sweat album is pretty good for working out as well.
Reply 793
Some clubland classix or some NRG?? :smile:
Reply 794
Infected Mushroom

Guns N Roses(The entire Appetite For Destruction album is fantastic for the gym), AC/DC, Wolfmother, the Prodigy, Pendulum are my definite picks :smile:
Trance
The ones I've been listening to lately which are doing it for me so far are The Qemists, The Crystal Method, Infected Mushroom, Overseer and Combichrist.
IF I CAN'T

DO IT

homey

it caaaaaan't

BE done

surely no better tune to get pumped to?

or maybe dmx, ruff ryders anthem. or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xpAqxH2Kzw

Quick Reply

Latest