How my wellbeing is going in 2022/2023

Today I see a progress in my wellbeing.

-Plenty of warm water daily
-Regular cups of green tea with lemon
-Regular movement. 20 press ups a day.
-Regular strength training in the Gym
-Regular breaks from PC screen at Work
-Keeping on top of all cleaning etc

This is so far my wellbeing. Yesterday was a high cardio session in the Gym and feel some tone coming on since my front was bouncing.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JVM2020

This is so far my wellbeing. Yesterday was a high cardio session in the Gym and feel some tone coming on since my front was bouncing.

Hey - can I just check is this is a wellbeing blog to enter the competition? Thanks :smile:

More info about it here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7150060
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Hey - can I just check is this is a wellbeing blog to enter the competition? Thanks :smile:

More info about it here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7150060

Yes it is

I am keen to enter :smile:
Original post by JVM2020
Yes it is

I am keen to enter :smile:

Great, I've added you to the list of blogs and tag list :smile:
Reply 4
Great, I've added you to the list of blogs and tag list :smile:

thank you so much

Do all my blog updates go on this thread that I made?
Original post by JVM2020
thank you so much

Do all my blog updates go on this thread that I made?

Yes :smile:
Original post by JVM2020

what do u mean by this?
Reply 7
Today I worked on wellbeing.

This evening was a strength session in the Gym. A few minutes on the ellipitical trainer then 4 sets of dumbell press followed by more chest exercises and then onto triceps.

Went for a little walk afterwards to get some natural air.

Incorporated into a busy schedule. Take time out to help yourself:smile:
Original post by JVM2020
Today I worked on wellbeing.

This evening was a strength session in the Gym. A few minutes on the ellipitical trainer then 4 sets of dumbell press followed by more chest exercises and then onto triceps.

Went for a little walk afterwards to get some natural air.

Incorporated into a busy schedule. Take time out to help yourself:smile:

That's great, well done - I hope you keep being able to work on your wellbeing :smile:
Reply 9
That's great, well done - I hope you keep being able to work on your wellbeing :smile:

Thanks

wellbeing of today to put in now.

Work was stressful today. Non stop work, felt overwhelmed and unable to go on, had a meeting which helped and then towards the end of a meeting, felt stress again as though things never end.

After Work, 10 minute walk to the Gym with leg exercises then 10 minute walk back. Receiving natural ventilation helped soul.

do take 10 minute + walks daily to help your well being :smile:
Reply 10
My wellbeing was maintained today, despite so much that goes on.

Started a late shift today at Work. First spent an hour in the Gym to take out my frustration and worries.

-5 minutes on ellpitial trainer
-Warm up in boxing area
-Many punches on the bag
-Combination of kicks and punches to the bag
-1 minute plank
-Shower to hose down

Started Work and feeling well and hopeful. Do incorporate what you can into your busy schedule :smile:
Original post by JVM2020
My wellbeing was maintained today, despite so much that goes on.

Started a late shift today at Work. First spent an hour in the Gym to take out my frustration and worries.

-5 minutes on ellpitial trainer
-Warm up in boxing area
-Many punches on the bag
-Combination of kicks and punches to the bag
-1 minute plank
-Shower to hose down

Started Work and feeling well and hopeful. Do incorporate what you can into your busy schedule :smile:

I agree with this, no matter how difficult your day is, it's important to fit in some you time anywhere possible. You seem to be doing a great job at keeping on top of your well-being :hugs:
Reply 12
Original post by KA_P
I agree with this, no matter how difficult your day is, it's important to fit in some you time anywhere possible. You seem to be doing a great job at keeping on top of your well-being :hugs:

Thanks for the compliment. Hope this helps you too :smile:
Reply 13
Today was strength training.

both a walk to and from the Gym in fine weather. To help with health, stay stood up in between sets. I was awake.

Always use some cardio machines first before you get into strength, to prevent injury and to loosen up joints.

Chest was tight due to stress this weekend but today helped.
Reply 14
Yesterday was strength day in the Gym on back and arms. Kept it short and simple.

Today, have made the most of my standing area for Work and enjoyed some fresh air.

If you can, get fresh air whenever you take a break. Natural air will heal your feelings.
Reply 15
Yesterday I had dropped 2kg.

Saturday was a walk around the block to keep on top of exercise. Have been stood up for more than an hour most days.

As the weather is getting warmer and brighter, regular time is spent in my back garden. Let natural air help your head and take out all that pent up worry in your body.

As the Gym is a 10 minute walk from Home, instead of going by car, I will walk. Therefore there is 10 minutes there and back which adds upto 20 minute walks each time the Gym is visited.

To challenge yourself, use Google Fit to track your steps. You can score upto 150 a week.

Remember exercise can lower stress levels, increase your life span and make you more productive.
Reply 16
Hey

Have not updated for days due to a lot of commitments and my work load.

06/04/2022 was a day of strength on dumbells followed stretches.

Today was sparring on the bag following by some abs and stretches. I did feel my head come cold but it's all good and it sharpens your mind. Two scoops of protein shake pre-workout.
Reply 17
Monday this week was leg day in the Gym.

Did briefly do some cardio on Thursday night but had a busy week.

Will be updating again after Bank Holiday Monday.
Reply 18
Another update to put in as I've been doing a lot over a short space of time.

Had the bank holidays off. Had a strength day on Wednesday and then Thursday was on treadmill for 30 minutes, slowing the pace down and upping the past at times.

Using a treadmill for many minutes is good for your spirituality, maintaining balance and improving your posture. Don't hold the bars of the treadmill or this will affect your posture.

Today was kickboxing. In each kick, bring your knee as close as possible to your chest before throwing the kick.

Have now got lettuce and green peas included in my diet again with daily vitamins and water now comes from watering machine.

Next week, going back to Office to Work and will be once a week.

Hybrid working is good. Many of us were stuck at Home in Lockdown with several of us stuck here ever since. If you get offered hybrid working and are able to take it, make your choice. The decision is upto you.
Reply 19
@BurstingBubbles

I am yet to start my session as I'm in Office today, having been many months since my last visit.

Strength training will take place today after Work when I head to the Gym.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending