The Student Room Group

Diamond labs ECA 30+ Stack?

Hi guys and girls,

Ive just ordered an ECA stack to help with weight loss and was wondering whether the one i chose is good and burns fat?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Looks good, didn't know they sold ephedrine in the UK these days? I'd be wary of the aspirin, though most young healthy people should be okay and it is a tiny dose.
Reply 2
Scipio
Looks good, didn't know they sold ephedrine in the UK these days? I'd be wary of the aspirin, though most young healthy people should be okay and it is a tiny dose.

Yeh its legal in the UK but illegal in the US. But im going to start with a low dose and see if i have any side effects, hope it works. There is a lot of people that say they lose lots of weight using the ECA stack.
You can make your own for much cheaper.
Reply 4
Where can you order it from? I'm pretty sure its not legal in the UK
Reply 5
goodmen
Where can you order it from? I'm pretty sure its not legal in the UK

Just type in google "Diamond labs ECA 30+" and there are lots of websites. :smile:
Reply 6
I been using sida cordifolia fron CNP and caffeine tabs from MP, don't bother with the Aspirin. Not sure if it's been helping all that much. I tend to run about 35-40km a week, row about 20km and cycle about 10km, on top of weights 3-4 x / week, so I'm sure most of my weight loss in the last 2 weeks has been a result of that.
Reply 7
OP, Whats your diet like ?
Reply 8
MSNBOY
OP, Whats your diet like ?

Well i havent started using them, but planning to use them with this diet when i go to university.

Meal 1: CornFlakes
Meal 2: Protien Shake (50g) = 90g protien
Meal 3: Protien Bar
Meal 4: Wholemeal Bread (2) + Mayonaise Light + Tuna
Meal 5: Protien Bar

Daily Total: Calories 900 Protein 190 (g) Carbohydrate 68 (g) Fat 23 (g)
Reply 9
Up the cals, you'll waste away. As in, muscle loss. At least hit 1.8k as a man. You'll not be able to cope with such a ***** diet for more than a week.

Also, replace cornflakes with porrdige.
Reply 10
Scipio
Up the cals, you'll waste away. As in, muscle loss. At least hit 1.8k as a man. You'll not be able to cope with such a ***** diet for more than a week.

Also, replace cornflakes with porrdige.

Wont upping the cals defeat the purpose?, how come i need to up it? How many cals do they burn lol, im trying to shed away lots of unwanted fat, but i thought having 190g of protein wont let me burn muscle :frown:

btw do you take eca stacks?
antdac
Well i havent started using them, but planning to use them with this diet when i go to university.

Meal 1: CornFlakes
Meal 2: Protien Shake (50g) = 90g protien
Meal 3: Protien Bar
Meal 4: Wholemeal Bread (2) + Mayonaise Light + Tuna
Meal 5: Protien Bar

Daily Total: Calories 900 Protein 190 (g) Carbohydrate 68 (g) Fat 23 (g)

Mate, I think you should read up on basic nutrition before messing about with stuff like ephedrine.
Reply 12
Brotherhood
Mate, I think you should read up on basic nutrition before messing about with stuff like ephedrine.

Cant you tell me lol.. im new to ephedrine i admit lol.
antdac
Cant you tell me lol.. im new to ephedrine i admit lol.

Tell you what? I'm not a Biology teacher. You're not eating enough, you macro ratios are completely out, your food choices are inadequate e.t.c. Go read a few books. Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto would be a good place to start.

I have no idea why you're even considering using ephedrine yet. Have you tried losing the weight normally first?
Reply 14
Brotherhood
Tell you what? I'm not a Biology teacher. You're not eating enough, you macro ratios are completely out, your food choices are inadequate e.t.c. Go read a few books. Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto would be a good place to start.

I have no idea why you're even considering using ephedrine yet. Have you tried losing the weight normally first?

Well when i read about losing weight is that you need to eat 1200 cals to really burn fat, so my diet technically gives me around 900-1200 depending on servings + of course ill be snacking maybe on some ****. so ill probably get around 1500 cals. ECA stack with a workout should make me lose weight. Thanks tho
Reply 15
If you don't care about preserving muscle, what you're saying will make the fat melt off, probably equal amounts of muscle will be lost though. I'd never go to slow on the cals.
Bearing in mind ECA is anti catabolic, I would still say that 900 cals a day is way too little.
When you have a decent diet plan we can give some advice on ECA.
Reply 17
Scipio
If you don't care about preserving muscle, what you're saying will make the fat melt off, probably equal amounts of muscle will be lost though. I'd never go to slow on the cals.

No i want to preserve as much muscle as possible. So i should have a diet of 1800 cals i take it
Reply 18
Whats your BMR?

1.8k is a standard I would advise for most guys, then exercise a lot.
antdac
Well when i read about losing weight is that you need to eat 1200 cals to really burn fat, so my diet technically gives me around 900-1200 depending on servings + of course ill be snacking maybe on some ****. so ill probably get around 1500 cals. ECA stack with a workout should make me lose weight. Thanks tho

You will lose fat. You will also lose muscle mass, feel like crap, be dehydrated, deficient in fats, vitamins and minerals and be lucky not to completely **** yourself up. But you're obviously not willing to listen so have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest