The Student Room Group

Diamond labs ECA 30+ Stack?

Scroll to see replies

Adonis
What makes me laugh is how you are both wrong

you have no idea on what OP weighs/metabolism/activity

all you are doing is speculating which formula is best as if the human body is a maths problem

yes they serve as guides, but metabollic needs are subject to change

say if he has been eating 1000 calories for a long time, [not uncommon] his metabolism may have slowed down to accomdate for this, so for all u know.. even 1800 cals could make him fat

this is why I don't like counting calories/using a formula as such

just adjust from your current standpoint but if your current intake is far too low, work on building it up to a more reasonable level

That's what I am saying. Did you not read? :/

I said it above, you can't account for everything and know who will burn what doing what. Everyone's different. That's why you need to adjust as per your own observations. But you need to start from somewhere though, and 900 calories shouldn't be that starting point. Better to start above than below when trying to preserve mass.

You're hardly the person to take cutting advice from either Mr HR. :wink:
Reply 41
Brotherhood
That's what I am saying. Did you not read? :/

I said it above, you can't account for everything and know who will burn what doing what. Everyone's different. That's why you need to adjust as per your own observations. But you need to start from somewhere though, and 900 calories shouldn't be that starting point. Better to start above than below when trying to preserve mass.

You're hardly the person to take cutting advice from either Mr HR. :wink:[/quote]

not every word, scanned

I just got the impression you were saying 1800 is somehow too low? which I don't think it is

& I'm not sure if that was a tease but how exactly am I not? considering I've been gotten quite lean with and without HR

yeh my last cut wasn't the best, but I got overzealous.
antdac
Meal 1: CornFlakes
Meal 2: Protien Shake (50g) = 90g protien
Meal 3: Protien Bar
Meal 4: Wholemeal Bread (2) + Mayonaise Light + Tuna
Meal 5: Protien Bar

Daily Total: Calories 900 Protein 190 (g) Carbohydrate 68 (g) Fat 23 (g)

WTF is this?

That diet actually angers me.
Reply 43
Redefined
WTF is this?

That diet actually angers me.

lol sory about that. Its just a plan. i guess its wrong :P

Well what do you propose?
antdac
lol sory about that. Its just a plan. i guess its wrong :P

Well what do you propose?

A better breakfast i.e. oats n stuff

A proper meal around lunch time

Another proper meal a few hours later

Then a last meal 2-3hrs later.

Are you trying to be on a low carb diet? Because even that would be failing in that diet.
Reply 45
Redefined
A better breakfast i.e. oats n stuff

A proper meal around lunch time

Another proper meal a few hours later

Then a last meal 2-3hrs later.

Are you trying to be on a low carb diet? Because even that would be failing in that diet.

Ive basically trying to lose unwanted fat, but preserve muscle. Ill be doing cardio 7 times a week and weight training 3 times a week consisting of high reps.
antdac
Ive basically trying to lose unwanted fat, but preserve muscle. Ill be doing cardio 7 times a week and weight training 3 times a week consisting of high reps.

And you think that diet will suffice? You'll be in starvation mode within days :s-smilie:
Reply 47
Redefined
And you think that diet will suffice? You'll be in starvation mode within days :s-smilie:

I thought to lose fat, you need to be burning the calories you take in a day aswell as the calories you built up into fat. lol
antdac
I thought to lose fat, you need to be burning the calories you take in a day aswell as the calories you built up into fat. lol

Pretty much ye, but what is the total amount of calories in that diet you stated, around 1500?

If your active seven days a week then I'd have a good guess at you needing around 2500cals.
Reply 49
Redefined
Pretty much ye, but what is the total amount of calories in that diet you stated, around 1500?

If your active seven days a week then I'd have a good guess at you needing around 2500cals.

lol i get so confused with everyone telling me different things :frown: i dunno who is right or wrong anymore :'(
antdac
lol i get so confused with everyone telling me different things :frown: i dunno who is right or wrong anymore :'(

I think the confusion might surround the issue of you obviously wanting to retain (possible increase) muscle mass whilst on a diet. Maintaining can be done but adding is very unlikely and if it were to happen, it'd only be a small amount (though many would discredit this).

How old are you?
How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
Reply 51
Redefined
I think the confusion might surround the issue of you obviously wanting to retain (possible increase) muscle mass whilst on a diet. Maintaining can be done but adding is very unlikely and if it were to happen, it'd only be a small amount (though many would discredit this).

How old are you?
How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?

Ah right kk.

im 19

5ft 7

80kg
antdac
Ill be doing cardio 7 times a week and weight training 3 times a week consisting of high reps.

I'd class that as 'very active'. Meaning you take your BMR of 1884 and multiply that by 1.725 giving you a total daily calorie need of about 3250. You can then take up to 1000 off that per day, leaving you with 2250cals per day. But the normal is to take away 500, which would leave you with 2750cals a day. I'd recommend doing the -500 if your on an ECA stack as well.

These figures are averages yes, but good ones. I've been using similar calculations and lost over a stone so far (without ECA).
Reply 53
Redefined
I'd class that as 'very active'. Meaning you take your BMR of 1884 and multiply that by 1.725 giving you a total daily calorie need of about 3250. You can then take up to 1000 off that per day, leaving you with 2250cals per day. But the normal is to take away 500, which would leave you with 2750cals a day. I'd recommend doing the -500 if your on an ECA stack as well.

These figures are averages yes, but good ones. I've been using similar calculations and lost over a stone so far (without ECA).

thanks man :smile:
Reply 54
Sort out your diet first. 'Live' with your diet, get use to it before you start wasting your money on 'wonder tablets' they won't be helpful unless you get your diet steady.

Also, i would advise on reading up about anything that you put in your body before trying.
Wow. Just, wow.
antdac
so my diet technically gives me around 900-1200 depending on servings

Refer to my other advice I gave you in that other thread but you should know that no matter what...NEVER...go under 1200cals a day.
Reply 57
Hey..
Im going on holiday in July, i go to the gym every day doing different classes but i want a more noticable result, do these ECA 30+ Diamond Labs work???
Can anyone give me help on what to eat too? my diets not very good as i dont know whats good and bad..
Anyone know where to order ingredients for an EC stack in the uk or somewhere that delivers to the uk?
Reply 59
Original post by antdac
Hi guys and girls,

Ive just ordered an ECA stack to help with weight loss and was wondering whether the one i chose is good and burns fat?

Thanks

i have just starting using them my only advice would be to not take them past 5 in the afternoon as i coudnt sleep due the the cafeine lol

Quick Reply

Latest