The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
toddlers crossword
Think I would hire a cruise ship or really big yacht (along with crew) and invite all my friends along. Have lots of different parties on the night time (e.g. amazing many course dinner (get Heston Blumenthal to do it), formal ball with champagne and chocolate fountains and ice sculptures, australian style pool party and barbecue on top deck, student style party with lots of random cheap booze). Then you could fill the time inbetween the parties by sightseeing/lying on the beach with a hangover in the various ports.

I suppose technically thats more than one party but Im greedy.

Don't forget me on the guestlist! :wink:

Rimipie
private jet with lots of food and alchohol to fly me and cool people to ibiza, then i'll rent out every good club there is JUST for my entourage, and i'll hire lady gaga, girls aloud, and daft punk to play at various ibiza venues then we'll party till the morning THEN the jet will take us to japan where we will sample every type of sushi there is, and then we'll party hard in tokyo for about 3 days, just booze and partying, then jet willtake us to zac efrons house where we will then proceed to murder vanessa hudgens by getting her head cut off with the plane wing thingy and then zac efron will say "yay!" and come party with us and fall in love with me, THEN its mine and zacs wedding...do you really want me to get started on that party?

It sounded great until... the Zac part!
Reply 41
Peculiar
It sounded great until... the Zac part!

omg whats wrong with zac? :frown: :suith:
Reply 42
Rimipie
omg whats wrong with zac? :frown: :suith:

No nothing nothing. Just that I wouldn't want to assist to the death of Hudgens...she's cute . I'm a bit put off by the picture stuff, but that's a whole other topic.
Peculiar
:lol: nah! It was a funny show to watch though. From your post I can assume you didn't like it right?

Lol, the show itself is rather entertaining, in an excruciatingly horrifying way...an eyeopener really, I never knew such horrible people existed in the world.

As Charlie Brooker puts it: 'a stonehearted expose into what's gone wrong with our faltering so-called 'civilisation'' and goes on to compare it to an Al-Qaeda recruitment film :hahaha:. God, I love that man.

But if I did have an unlimited budget to host a party, I would choose a slick mansion (if I had that much money for a party I'd probably own one already) with a stylish pool adorned with waterfalls and featuring a state-of-the-art swim up bar. And the theme would be white/silver, the entire place would be beautifully decorated - it would generally be a swanky affair. It would start in the afternoon with everyone wearing white bikinis/trunks and continue long into the night, with everyone changing into their gorgeous dresses and tuxes. There would be a huge dancefloor and podiums for people to dance on, flat screen TVs and bikini clad models (and male models in trunks) serving drinks/canapes. I would have a lineup of awesome DJs and a live band to come on around 11pm.

And of course anyone who's anyone would be there :P.
Reply 44
Good Question....

I would reserve a large hall in a five-star hotel that has enough space for a dance floor that can accommodate hundreds at a time while simultaneously having place for buffet and dining tables and the band stand.

Hire multiple bands to play 24-48 hours and taking requests

I'll actually hire a dressing team equipped with all the designer accessories and wardrobe for the guests so that they appear aptly elegant and classy to attend my party.....Basically you could arrive in the buff to my party and leave with some clothes on... :biggrin:

I might consider giving everyone brand new convertibles and brand new watches as a token of appreciation of the guests' attendance....

might throw in a few houses to give away too....or how about free tuition and job opportunities ? LOL
Reply 45
Good Question....

I would reserve a large hall in a five-star hotel that has enough space for a dance floor that can accommodate hundreds at a time while simultaneously having place for buffet and dining tables and the band stand.

Hire multiple bands to play 24-48 hours and taking requests

I'll actually hire a dressing team equipped with all the designer accessories and wardrobe for the guests so that they appear aptly elegant and classy to attend my party.....Basically you could arrive in the buff to my party and leave with some clothes on... :biggrin:

I might consider giving everyone brand new convertibles and brand new watches as a token of appreciation of the guests' attendance....

might throw in a few houses to give away too....or how about free tuition and job opportunities ? LOL
Reply 46
Hire out the biggest venue I could find - preferably somewhere with a massive outdoors area as well, like a country estate or something. Have a massive banquet, then loads of live acts followed by a gigantic orgy. :smile:
Reply 47
I take half of the unlimited budget for myself.

After that, i dunno, it's all pretty generic. Huge venue, booze, bar, live acts, different areas for different things. All but a few people would know who was behind it all too :ninja:
Reply 48
Peculiar
ehm...don't know that ad :tongue:. coud you send me the link if it's on youtube please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mAcXT--SY
Reply 49
Cultivated
Do you think the White House will stay white by the end of the evening? Invite me plz, I'll draw stickmen on it :teeth:

Sure, Cultivated your invited...I'm just pondering on where I will find the "unlimited funds".
screw hosting a party, with unlimited budget, i can finally bring my dream of bloodsucking super mutant aliens that suck the blood out of your kneecaps to life
Reply 51
Burn a massive pile of bud in a big room. WIN.
Reply 52
I'd start up a company that sold balloons, then buy balloons from said company for £1,000,000,000,000,000 a piece. I'd probably miss the party after that, but who cares.

Latest