The Student Room Group

Whats the best way i can revise for psycholgy ?

im re doing my unit 1 exam in may and also unit 2

i just cant seem to get anything in my head

my exam bored is AQA but i just cant seem to remmeber anything
I try to set our theories and it's associated research onto 1-2 pages then colour code it as to whether it supports/refutes it.
For some of the more difficult things I try to make up rhymes to remember the names or associate the researcher with a picture each time I revise their research.
And remember that you don't have to know every study for every theory, just enough to write about in the essay so pick the most memorable ones.

Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BeccaAnne94
I try to set our theories and it's associated research onto 1-2 pages then colour code it as to whether it supports/refutes it.
For some of the more difficult things I try to make up rhymes to remember the names or associate the researcher with a picture each time I revise their research.
And remember that you don't have to know every study for every theory, just enough to write about in the essay so pick the most memorable ones.

Hope this helps! :smile:

thank you did you do psychology ?
I'm doing A2 at the moment and resitting PSYA1 to improve my grade a bit more :smile:.
Reply 4
I'm retaking unit 1 also, my last chance :smile:
Reply 5
oh okay ^^im retaking it in may too ..unfortuantely idk how i am going to manga as i have 11 exms

Quick Reply

Latest