The Student Room Group

Higher Accounting 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I had a decimal, I dont think that's necessarily wrong.

I still have my paper could try and do it again to see what happens.

Yeah i'm going to speak to my accounting teacher next time i'm in school to see what she says.

IT's just that any past paper you do, in any account usually if you have a decimal it turns out wrong.
Reply 41
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I had a decimal, I dont think that's necessarily wrong.

I still have my paper could try and do it again to see what happens.

Our teacher said that the questions are always designed so that you don't get a decimal in P&L/Balance Sheet questions and if we got a decimal we were to look back as we'd done something wrong.
Reply 42
My corporation tax came out to be 11 but my balance sheet was 7 out, frustrating :-(
exam was really easy overall to be honest!
Reply 43
Anyone want to post what they think are the answers to some of the questions to see if I am close to passing! Thanks
Original post by scottish19
Our teacher said that the questions are always designed so that you don't get a decimal in P&L/Balance Sheet questions and if we got a decimal we were to look back as we'd done something wrong.

I did get a .25 but remember that it was £000 so it's not like I'm dealing in pence.

Either way I don't really care :biggrin:
Reply 45
whenever I get a decimal I know i'm doing something wrong it is usually the way it works. If it's "£000" then usually a decimal is wrong.

I did crash it this year so I am hoping for a B at least.

Original post by camran
My corporation tax came out to be 11 but my balance sheet was 7 out, frustrating :-(
exam was really easy overall to be honest!

My corporation tax was 11, lol!
Reply 46
Any teachers etc gonig to be putting up some marking schemes , cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending