The Student Room Group

21 and never had a girlfriend. Family makes fun of me.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dust Devil
First impressions are more important imo. Once you get a girls number its easier from there. Shy guys gain confidence once they know a girl is interested anyway.

First impressions are more important than deep self-confidence. Ok then brosef.

I'll just laugh as you open with a formulated pick up line then descend into a blubbering mess once she's talking back.
Reply 41
Original post by Aisha~~
First impressions are more important than deep self-confidence. Ok then brosef.

I'll just laugh as you open with a formulated pick up line then descend into a blubbering mess once she's talking back.

I you want to meet girls, yes it is. A shy guys confidence will shoot up if he knows girls are interested or want to talk to him. He wouldnt have to rely on alcohol from the next day on provided he is interacting with the same girls he met.

If you are shy when you start uni, you will always be seen as the quiet even. Even as time goes on and you gain confidence, people will just think its strange or youre trying too hard. Girls who didnt want to talk to you when you were shy still wont want to talk to you. If you give them the first impression that you are confident, then those same girls will say hello to you the next time. Then because of this you wont be as shy because she is actually coming and talking to you.

Are you saying that if a pickup line works the alcohol instantly wears off? :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending