The Student Room Group

HND Mechanical Engineering student..

Currently studying towards an HND in Mechanical Engineering and an A-Level in Mathematics.

Both via distance learning as I work as an project assistant on the Aircraft Carrier Project.

Signed up for help with advanced Physics and Maths modules having gained a fair bit of knowledge just browsing through some of the threads!

Hope to give back as much help as I receive.

Happy Posting!

Ryan.
:hello: Welcome to TSR! :smile:

:tsr:
Hi I am starting HNC mechanical engineering this year, and looking forward to it, how are you finding it? Enjoying HND?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Hello and welcome!
Hello MCTachyon, i'm a fellow Engineering student but i am starting my HNC Mech Eng instead.
Original post by ProfessorPester
Hello MCTachyon, i'm a fellow Engineering student but i am starting my HNC Mech Eng instead.

Hi, where abouts are you studying hnc mech eng?

Original post by chendry0911
Hi, where abouts are you studying hnc mech eng?

North Warickshire and Hinckley college :smile:

Cheapest and closest to me, no way am I paying the uni HNC prices lol.
Reply 7
Original post by chendry0911
Hi I am starting HNC mechanical engineering this year, and looking forward to it, how are you finding it? Enjoying HND?

Studying with Teesside University. Course consists of 16 modules which cost £200 each.

I managed to get in before the July 31st cut off, so paying 2011/12 prices for each module :smile: Think they are £460 each now!

Just working my way through the analytical methods for engineers module at the moment and really enjoying it.. A real challenge but the notes and tutors a real help.

My hope is to go on and do my 3rd year at university after I've completed my HND, but we'll see how it goes with this course and work 1st :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest