The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sad to announce that Mastermind` has stepped down from the mod team
I am delighted to announce that Kittiara will be joining the moderation team in Debate and Current Affairs!

:ymca::ymca:
I am pleased to announce that Odd socks will be joining the Life & style moderation team!

:party::party:
Sad to announce that Tokyoround has stepped down from the mod team.
Reply 144
I'm pleased to announce that Kittiara is now moderator for the Model House of Commons!
I'm pleased to announce that Tillybop will now also be a moderator for Chat!
I am pleased to announce that shadowdweller and ash92:smile: have extended to modding the Faith & Spirituality forum!
I am glad to say that MrDystopia,Stiff Little Fingers and Tillybop have all had their powers extended across TSR Community! :awesome:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am excited to announce that Odd socks will now also be helping in the Relationships section of the site!
I am sad to announce that Kabloomybuzz has stepped down from her role in Life and Style
I am happy to announce the following changes to the Unis team!:

Carnationlilyrose will now also be helping the A Levels forum in Study Help!

OU Student will now also be helping the Disabled Students forum.

:smile:
I am excited to announce that Claireestelle has joined the unis team to help with University Life, Student Accommodation, Disabled Students and UCAS & Applications!

:woo:
I am really happy to announce that Nirgilis and Usycool1 are now Section Leaders for Study Help :biggrin:

:party:

:woo:

:bl:

:yay:
I'm really glad to say that

Black Rose

Will be joining the team in TSR Community :woo:
@Black Rose

And the last thing you do before you join is break our count :fuhrer:
I'm super excited to say that Plagioclase
Has joined the Unis team, moderating the Oxbridge forums and also the Geography uni course forum!
(edited 8 years ago)
It's really sad to say that greeneyedgirl has stepped down as Section Leader of Hobbies and Interest. She's been on the team for 4 and a half years and within that time she's done amazing stuff for the site both within H&I, Life and Style and the site as a whole. She has been an awesome person to work with and she will be really missed :sadnod:

Thank you GEG for being you :h:
Really sorry to report that fluteflute has stepped down after nearly three years on the team. He has made a huge contribution to the Oxbridge forums and will be much missed :frown:

It is with great pleasure to say that Feraligatr has joined the team as our new International Lounge Support Team member :woo:
It's exciting to be able to tell everyone that SeanFM will be joining the CA team for the University of Bath. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending