The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Are my grades good enough?

Hi, so I'm applying for MA Geography but I'm not sure if my gardes are good enough for Glasgow to make me an offer. In my highers I achieved AAABB. This year I'm taking 2 advanced highers and 2 highers for which I have been predicted all As.
Original post by slothonist
Hi, so I'm applying for MA Geography but I'm not sure if my gardes are good enough for Glasgow to make me an offer. In my highers I achieved AAABB. This year I'm taking 2 advanced highers and 2 highers for which I have been predicted all As.

You have the exact standard entry requirements so should probably get an unconditional offer, as long as you have English/a humanities subject at A/B or B/A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by isabelles
You have the exact standard entry requirements so should probably get an unconditional offer, as long as you have English/a humanities subject at A/B or B/A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you not mean conditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
Do you not mean conditional offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you have already achieved the grades its an unconditional offer.
If they are predicted only it's a conditional offer (i.e: as long as you get the grades of the offer they will accept you onto the course)

Hi I'm in the same boat, I didn't quite meet the standard requirement so no unconditional offer:frown: There is the chance of getting a conditional offer which should come through in January if you're lucky enough!
Good Luck!

As long as you have a good personal statement explaining why you are suited for the course then you should be absolutely fine !

Hope this Helps !

Well done! Great results! You should be absolutely fine as you meet the standard entry requirement!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending