The Student Room Group

Scared for my law application any tips?

Hi,

I got 9877776666 in my gcses and predicted 2 A*s and 2 As
I really want to get into University of Birmingham law school but not sure if my grades are good enough to get in

Anyone know anything if I applied for a uni too competitive or am I still in a good place?
Reply 1
Original post by Jakeclarke
Hi,

I really want to get into University of Birmingham law school but not sure if my grades are good enough to get in

Anyone know anything if I applied for a uni too competitive or am I still in a good place?

I recon you'd stand a good chance, but I am just a year 13 student so I don't know much. They have something on their web page that you can put your grades in and they will say how likely you are to get in>
Unis care about A levels and personal statements way more than GCSEs so your grades are definitely good enough
Reply 3
Original post by Username123ab
Unis care about A levels and personal statements way more than GCSEs so your grades are definitely good enough

thank you so much!
Original post by Jakeclarke
Hi,

Hi @Jakeclarke

Although it does vary from institution to institution and it is, in reality, impossible to give a definitive answer to this without you simply applying to where you want to go and waiting to see if you get an offer, universities usually offer the grades they advertise on their website. Sometimes this can shift slightly depending on circumstances but rarely by more than one grade (particularly upwards). Therefore, with predictions like that I am sure you will be able to apply with a good chance of getting an offer to any institution you like 🙂

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending