The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Is that for Debenhams? I answered that the other day quite a short answer - I don't see any point in wittering on too much or they aren't going to bother reading.

I wote along the lines of: 'an experience that allows the customer to gain the most and acheive what they aim to acheive in a pleasant atmosphere. Perfect customer service - bit about having helpful, efficient staff' I just wrote what I personally would expect from a shop - after all its my money I'm spending!
Reply 2
Customer gets what they want with helpful service when asked and friendly offerings for help if the customer has been in the store for a while or looks lost!
I don't tend to hang around much in shops, just get what I want and i'm out of there, long as the service is polite and friendly that's all that matters. Just your basic manners.
Reply 4
I think it is for Debenhams, cuz I filled that in too. I didn't write too much just that customer comes first etc
Reply 5
I believe that perfect shopping and customer service experience should fullfil customer needs and to manage to give customers what they want like:
1) to feel welcome;
2) a sales adviser that is interested in knowing exactly what customer needs;
3)someone who tells a customer all about the features of the product and how they can benefit them;
4) an adviser that can resolve all their queries and doubts about the product they are considering buying;
5) support in making the decision to buy their selected item and any related items;
6) reassurance that they have made a good choice and to leave with feeling that they would like to return for the same valuable service.

Latest

Trending

Trending