The Student Room Group
Original post by EmmaLydia
I'm applying for history, do you have any idea when they'll start letting us know whether we've been selected for an interview?

I had a look on the website and found out we won't find out if we get an interview until late November.

http://www.newn.cam.ac.uk/joining-newnham/undergraduate-admissions/applying/content/timetable

Late November 2011
Emails sent with full details of interview arrangements

Going to be a long wait when we see other people getting interviews :rolleyes:
Reply 9401
Original post by gingbs
In the same boat- Affiliated Law at Wolfson and still waiting on an interview. I think we're just going to have be hideously patient. :s-smilie:

Good luck! Our interviews are usually some of the last, I guess they expect us to have learned a little patience in our older years! lol If only it was true!
Original post by anon101
Thnx! :biggrin:

I have recent experience of a Pembroke interview for ChemEng. Obviously I can't guarantee this year will be the same format but if you get an interview (which will probably take place on or around Dec 5th) come back on the site and I will be happy to give you (and anyone else in the same situation ) more details.:smile:
For the fee status questionaire, what did everyone (British citizens sorry) put for reason for residence, I put place of birth - the question obvously designed for us but I thought I needed to write soemthing !? :/
This thread has now been automatically closed because it has too many posts.

A new Cambridge Applicants 2012 thread has been started here :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending