The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2008

Scroll to see replies

now THAT was great...I'm glad Lucinda and Sara got some recognition in the boardroom as well...and I love Raef's face during Lee's outbursts! But blimey...how aweful was that team? I like Alex from the first episode still, but even he has been unspectacular...I hope he PMs again or does something good. Still Luncinda to win though! I really hope a shot of someone in berret, pashmina and measuring tape was her in the proleptic clip on You're fired...wedding clothes are so her thing, surely!
one of the best episodes this series...raef seemed a bit annoyed with lee this week. How come all the losers come onto the you're fired show, and suddenly admit that they deserved to get fired??

lol and ..margaret to win !!!!
Reply 1562
jamie_90
now THAT was great...I'm glad Lucinda and Sara got some recognition in the boardroom as well...and I love Raef's face during Lee's outbursts! But blimey...how aweful was that team? I like Alex from the first episode still, but even he has been unspectacular...I hope he PMs again or does something good. Still Luncinda to win though! I really hope a shot of someone in berret, pashmina and measuring tape was her in the proleptic clip on You're fired...wedding clothes are so her thing, surely!

lol just out of interest, do you want them to succeed because they are kind?
Reply 1563
brightxburns
I love Margaret. "Well, maybe Edinburgh isn't what it used to be..." The woman is brilliant.

She most definitely is! Her wit is great. The Edinburgh comment she made could only be matched in awesomeness by the wry smile she made when she said it.
Raef to win - his deal on the cowskin was legendary.
Untitled258
I stopped likeing Lee when he started ripping into Sara last week, though in turn my respect for Raev went up 100% more then it already was, hes an absolute legend.

yeah exactly!

generally lee is an idiot thnough, he might be a nice lad to 'hang out' with but in terms of business he doesn't belong in the boardroom

raef or sara for the win imo
cant believe the irish bird went
she was hot!!!
why isnt it on iplayer yet??!
Reply 1568
EssexDan86

Exactly. In fact relatively little was seen of Raef this week; but then it emerged he (& Helene I suppose:rolleyes: ) had bought everything and done his job perfectly. So as it's mainly **** ups that get shown, we didn't see much Raef. Predictably.

Bit of a Raef fan as you may have guessed :p: .
Reply 1569
A work colleague knows somebody who works with Helene... so I know what happens to her in the end :wink:

(that's not technically a spoiler, right?)
Jenny is a complete cow and deserved to go, but I cant believe people (mainly on your fired) cricise her for turning the blame on other people in the boardroom, its a gameshow you have to fight for survival and its not small job, ofcourse you're going t ograb whatever you can take and use it against other people, its suc ha ridiculous observation to make and be critical of. Didnt thin kthe other Jenny deserved to go she was hot and Alan Sugar is an arse for doing the "you remind me of myself" things :rolleyes: what a ridiculous reason for keeping someone despite the fact they are a complete gorm.
EssexDan86
A work colleague knows somebody who works with Helene... so I know what happens to her in the end :wink:

(that's not technically a spoiler, right?)

oh what happens :p:

spolier it (through hide hack) pleaseeeeee
Glad to see Jenny go, I was watching it with other people and there was excitement when she got her just desserts. Its a great TV moment for me. Sad to see Jennifer go, mainly because she's damn sexy and those red lipsticks are sexy aswell, but she made bad decisions so she had to go.

Good episode this week, enjoyed it.
Aky786UK
Glad to see Jenny go, I was watching it with other people and there was excitement when she got her just desserts. Its a great TV moment for me. Sad to see Jennifer go, mainly because she's damn sexy and those red lipsticks are sexy aswell, but she made bad decisions so she had to go.

Good episode this week, enjoyed it.

damn jennifer was hot!!
Reply 1575
'I'm a good jewish boy' - Michael. LOL
Reply 1576
brightxburns
I love Margaret. "Well, maybe Edinburgh isn't what it used to be..." The woman is brilliant.

Classic :biggrin:
Reply 1577
EssexDan86

I was a bit confused about this. A great deal but was there much negotiating?! I thought that the seller was offering the item for a very low price.

I hope Helene switches teams next task and then her team get fired one-by-one. :p:

:eek: Ouch, Lee nailed the cactus!:biggrin:
Reply 1578
Raef was just offered that ridiculously low price, there was no negotiation involved. I actually thought he was at risk of putting the price up by questioning it far too much.

Having said this, Raef is great.

Some classic moments tonight, particularly the tragic role play performance of Claire and Alex trying to negotiate a price on the juicer.
Lee Raef and Helene have to be in the final 5 - there's just no way I can see them being fired! Between them, one appearance in the boardroom and all have one being PMs. Plus they all have more wins than other people.

Alex has lost the most tasks and he never does anything good, ever...
Michael is a ****...
Lucinda was in trouble in the earlier tasks...
Sara is good but she won't stand up for herself...
Clare is actaully quite good (PM 2-0) but she's been in the boardroom pretty often...

Quick Reply

Latest