The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Grr, it's like an obscene hour and I'm hungry. This always happens to me.

*goes to bed instead*
Bleh. I don't want to go to bed but am failing to be distracted by anything.
fumblewomble
I saw the new uni prospectus today and you are now famous. :wink:

:shifty: You're not supposed to know who I am :s-smilie:
K.T.
^ this comment inspired me to flick through a copy; I notice that both Newnham & New Hall have promo pictures with boys clearly in shot... how wonderfully misleading :rolleyes:
Yeh I noticed that too. Its so obvious I don't think anyone's likely to be fooled :tongue:
ukebert
I do however have sighted tickets in the front section for the St Matthew Passion on Sunday :biggrin:
Maybe we can make a family outing of it, given that your parents will be there too :tongue: This evening's piano recital in college was awesome - luckily one of my favourite pieces by Schubert was performed, which was really cool to hear live.
scarlet ibis
any pub gathering that involves the phrase 'job lot of emporer penguins' a drink known as 'cheeky vimto' made of blue wkd and port, and extensive discussion of toilets and antarctica is surely worth being slightly groggy at tomorrow morning's outing for.
Port and wkd sounds disgusting.
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the uni prospectus online? Doesn't seem to be on the website...
Reply 2744
Craghyrax
:shifty: You're not supposed to know who I am :s-smilie:

Yeh I noticed that too. Its so obvious I don't think anyone's likely to be fooled :tongue:
Maybe we can make a family outing of it, given that your parents will be there too :tongue: This evening's piano recital in college was awesome - luckily one of my favourite pieces by Schubert was performed, which was really cool to hear live.

Oooh, which one? I love his Impromptus. Heard Alfred Brendel play them in Nuremberg once, that was extremely awesome.
Ha ha, I started to type: Cambridge pr..., into the google tool bar and "Cambridge prostitute" came up before prospectus.
Back from Queens', haven't packed, going to watch a movie with others on corridor, slightly high on glucose tablets and/or alcohol, get kicked out at 10AM, interesting... :yep:
Reply 2747
ukebert
Heh, my room was only half packed up when my Mum came to pick me up last term.

so far one bag of shoes packed and one bag of muddy and wet rugby kit, parents coming in 45 mins ahhhhhh!!!! :woo:
Reply 2748
I saw the lion king for the first time in years last night. Why was I not aware of this level of awesome before?
Reply 2749
Scipio90
I saw the lion king for the first time in years last night. Why was I not aware of this level of awesome before?

It is the most EPIC film, it makes me cry every time!!!!
Reply 2750
smilepea
It is the most EPIC film, it makes me cry every time!!!!

I know. I nearly cried when all the animals were living happily at the beginning.
Grr, don't want to have to pack today.
I'm home. :woo:
alex_hk90
I'm home. :woo:

Lucky :haughty: I'm borrred. But I've packed about half of my room :biggrin:

And I've just remembered, I've got £25 of Heffers vouchers remaining from my prize. I should go and spend them today :smile:
Reply 2754
Gah, I've got a day of car DIY ahead of me (servicing + valeting woo:biggrin:) but I just realised that ALL of my old clothes have been charity shopped. :/
brimstone
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the uni prospectus online? Doesn't seem to be on the website...
[url=
http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/publications/prospectus/index.html]Here They use different photos online and in the hardcopy.
Y__
Oooh, which one? I love his Impromptus. Heard Alfred Brendel play them in Nuremberg once, that was extremely awesome.

Sonata in B flat major, D.960 :biggrin:
Craghyrax

It tastes EXACTLY like alcoholic Vimto. Its uncanny. And surprsingly nice.
Craghyrax

That would be nice :smile: Have you got a ticket yet? If not then head over to the corn exchange box office, cause the cheap good ones probably won't last that long.

I seem to have bad luck regarding the peterhouse recitals, I've only been to one, a violinist in the chapel, which was very good.

Y__

:eek: I have a CD of Brendal playing the impromptus, tis amazing. I've played two of them before, they are not easy. One of the two was a little beyond me :frown:

Scipio90

Some of the old childrens films and books really are exceptional when you compare them to modern day productions. The Wind in the Willows is phenomenal.
Reply 2758
ukebert
Some of the old childrens films and books really are exceptional when you compare them to modern day productions. The Wind in the Willows is phenomenal.

IMO there's been nothing great since Toy Story 2.
Scipio90
IMO there's been nothing great since Toy Story 2.

True, but there's alot of old Disney that's as good as or better than The Lion King.

Latest

Trending

Trending