The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
i hate more than anything how the media makes people think if you don't look a certain way, you're fat/ugly/etc/...

when actually their body is perfect and i would love to that kinda body...

i think TSR should ban such threads.

Lay off the pies then.
Anonymous
Sex with ME from BEHIND?!

http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b405/anonywony/4-1.jpg

Perish the thought!
I know I have weight issues otherwise I wouldn't have posted this. I was looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms. Yes my thighs are disgusting and too big but i'm not a ******* elephant. I'm confident enough with my body to be able to say that.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you :rolleyes:
Reply 62
I would.
Anonymous

Want my honest opinion? Id say your upper torso is amazing, nice to know your flashing for me :smile: The photos you provided, i do agree with you, your legs aren't amazing, i've seen worse trust me. Can there something be done about it? Of course.

With the right training and diet, i can really see your body will turn out ;'OUffff, la la'

sorry, i have no images to show you realistically how your body will turn out in comparison but i can imagine it'll be very nice :yes:
You have a good figure, it just needs toning up a bit. I don't think you need to loose any weight.

Are you a member of a gym? If so, try asking one of the trainers there for some advice.
Go to the fitness forum. Go to the stickies. Read them, gain some will power, follow their advice, achieve you aims. Its really not that hard.
Reply 66
im only here to look at the pictures...
when i see these threads i don't understand how people even have the confidence to post pictures r WEAR a bikini.
ive never worn a sleeveless top, bikini, or had a my bare legs out and i probably never will. i won't be in photos when i'm out, sometimes pull out of nights out becase i feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. noone else would consider my figure to be bad but i hate it so much. it's things i can't control like my ridiculously high hips and short torso and wide rib cage. i have all these weird features that look disgusting and make me feel uncomfortable ALL THE TIME.

i don't even feel comfortable in jeans and a hoodie. the only time i feel comfortable is when noone can see me!

i went shopping two weeks ago and it was horrible. i went at the quietest time but was nauseaus and in pain from nerves the whole time and nearly had a panic attack in topshop being around other girls my age who all have better figures and so much more confidence than me. even my friends who are teased for their bodies are more confident than me!

this is such a rant :/ i never admit this to anyone and having to try to pack 4 days of clothes to take to uni for the weekend has pushed me over the edge!
watermelon sugar
when i see these threads i don't understand how people even have the confidence to post pictures r WEAR a bikini.
ive never worn a sleeveless top, bikini, or had a my bare legs out and i probably never will. i won't be in photos when i'm out, sometimes pull out of nights out becase i feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. noone else would consider my figure to be bad but i hate it so much. it's things i can't control like my ridiculously high hips and short torso and wide rib cage. i have all these weird features that look disgusting and make me feel uncomfortable ALL THE TIME.

i don't even feel comfortable in jeans and a hoodie. the only time i feel comfortable is when noone can see me!

i went shopping two weeks ago and it was horrible. i went at the quietest time but was nauseaus and in pain from nerves the whole time and nearly had a panic attack in topshop being around other girls my age who all have better figures and so much more confidence than me. even my friends who are teased for their bodies are more confident than me!

this is such a rant :/ i never admit this to anyone and having to try to pack 4 days of clothes to take to uni for the weekend has pushed me over the edge!

You have smashing wrists.
Reply 69
do stretches before squats though!
god damn. i could barely walk after.
Reply 70
Anonymous
5"7 and 8 1/2 stone-ish

I used to go horseriding so I did have reasonably toned legs but since i stopped, it's all gone to flab and bleurgh

But i'm glad i've got all the criticisms from this post, it's what I wanted really. It's given me the kick up the backside I needed to go out and do something about it rather than sit and moan about it

also, where did you get your bra?
and op, yeah you're upper thighs aren't too greeat but the rest of yu look goods. just wear shorts on the beach?
Zinfandel
You have smashing wrists.

oh you're making me blush!
watermelon sugar
oh you're making me blush!

It's how I roll.

Wait until I start on the shade of your walls :awesome:
Zinfandel
It's how I roll.

Wait until I start on the shade of your walls :awesome:

sadly they're not mine
mikeyd85
Exercise. Eat healthy food.

How do people not know this is beyond me.

Everyone just hopes for a magic bullet - a get fit quick scheme with no pain.

But ultimately,yeah, it just comes back to Excercise + Healthy food :p:
watermelon sugar
sadly they're not mine

Oh sorry.

I meant shade of your walls
You figure is fine.

Hey everybody, this guy's a phoney!
Reply 78
I like ur body! and im a picky person!
Reply 79
Wow someone tries really hard to offend me, yes I know that Newry is awful, but I wasn't even born in this ****hole

PS. At least I do not follow your logic of saying "oh no newry is not a ****hole! Neg! Neg! Neg! Neg! Neg!" - I can actually admit the truth, you should try it sometimes in relation to your body.

Latest

Trending

Trending