The Student Room Group

Why do hate my favorite class all of a sudden

I've started to hate a class that everyone likes most, I loved it. The teacher is nice and understanding but I've started to get frustrated and annoyed every time I'm in the class. I asked my friend about it and he said he started to feel like that too. I thought me and my friend were just getting overwhelmed but it's all easy in her class. She teaches art, literacy, and science. I don't really know why I'm starting to hate it, I don't hate the other classes.
Original post by Garlic1239
I've started to hate a class that everyone likes most, I loved it. The teacher is nice and understanding but I've started to get frustrated and annoyed every time I'm in the class. I asked my friend about it and he said he started to feel like that too. I thought me and my friend were just getting overwhelmed but it's all easy in her class. She teaches art, literacy, and science. I don't really know why I'm starting to hate it, I don't hate the other classes.

Maybe too easy. U need a challenge
What is the class? What is winding you up about it in particular?
why does she teach so many subjects? is she any good?
Hi. Your thread was posted in the Advice on Everyday Issues section, so I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums.
Reply 5
The school can't afford anymore teachers and there isn't much classrooms so they put spilt the teachers and gave them the subjects. She is the only one that does three subjects but she is good at it. She manages doing all grade 8 class and covering the topics in three days well too ( Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday.)

Original post by username6126085
why does she teach so many subjects? is she any good?
Reply 6
Original post by ChrisN
What is the class? What is winding you up about it in particular?

She teaches art, science and literacy. I don't really know to be honest, spent a few days turning to figure out why I'm getting winding up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending