The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level government and politics resources thread

This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level government and politics (and related subjects) - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

any sites? helppppp

unit 3c
4c
And also, it's a2 politics.
this didnt heelp much.
Reply 4
Please and thank you for:

AS - Unit 1 + 2 - QP and MS
A2 - 3C + 4C - QP and MS

I'm self teaching Gov&Pol so any resources would be MUCHLY appreciated! Thank you!
Reply 5
ive lost all my notes, they were **** anyways. but if anyone has any could they mind emailing me them, uk government is my downfall, ive learnt to much about Northern Ireland politics for too long and now i cant balance both, eeeek
Reply 6
Wait which examination board are you doing it with? I recommend you purchase the Andrew Heywood AS politics essentials and make notes from that, its a priceless text book which paved the way for me to get an A. Unfortunately i did not keep any notes, however i recommend you get that textbook, from the library or steal it lol and read it and makes notes from it! Hope i helped somewhat.
Reply 7
Why should all that effort that someone else has put in just be given to you? How about you write some decent notes yourself, and try not to lose them this time.
Reply 8
anyone with the username rawwwwwr needs shot. bye. if your not going to help why comment.

everyone else, actually i have found my notes. but theyre all mixed up! i cant actually remember the module name or whatever, but it was the first of the two if that makes sense.. about cabinet, committees, judicary etc? well yeah i ended up getting an A in the northern ireland module and a C in the british gov one.. so i would love some help from people who LIVE IN THE UK AND KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT HOW THE GOV WORKS. thanks for those who helped, and for those who didn't.......bye.
Reply 9
and ive just realised my exam board is CEA which is an irish board isn't it? does that mean my test would be different to yours?
Reply 10
Original post by sineadx
anyone with the username rawwwwwr needs shot. bye. if your not going to help why comment.

everyone else, actually i have found my notes. but theyre all mixed up! i cant actually remember the module name or whatever, but it was the first of the two if that makes sense.. about cabinet, committees, judicary etc? well yeah i ended up getting an A in the northern ireland module and a C in the british gov one.. so i would love some help from people who LIVE IN THE UK AND KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT HOW THE GOV WORKS. thanks for those who helped, and for those who didn't.......bye.

looooooooooooool

its rawwwwr! btw :fyi:

And there really was no need for the PM of you swearing and getting all rude. Grow up :smile:
Soooo where are the resources?
Hey guys,

Im looking for the 2008 papers for 6GP01/01 the first government and politics unit.

Any older past papers would be nice if u have copies :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by matt1291
Please and thank you for:

AS - Unit 1 + 2 - QP and MS
A2 - 3C + 4C - QP and MS

I'm self teaching Gov&Pol so any resources would be MUCHLY appreciated! Thank you!

I'm self-teaching exactly the same thing. With NEC, by any chance?
You want past papers, or what do you want?

I'm actually scared, tomorrow is 6GP01, and the grade boundaries for an A are between 42/80 and 48/80.
That means you get 60% (or less), and you get an A.
It is mental, isn't it?
Reply 14
Original post by Greener1993
Hey guys,

Im looking for the 2008 papers for 6GP01/01 the first government and politics unit.

Any older past papers would be nice if u have copies :biggrin:

Check www.xtremepapers.net for older ones.
I'm looking for the January 2010 one... do any of you have it? Cheers!
Reply 15
Original post by SergioMZ
Check www.xtremepapers.net for older ones.
I'm looking for the January 2010 one... do any of you have it? Cheers!

For which unit do you want it? I only have the Jan 2010 unit 2.

For anyone else who wants it, give me a shout.
Reply 16
anyone have the past papers for unit 3C? from the year 09 to 10? would be very much appreciated
Reply 17
Original post by Fofo

I Need It Plz...Jan 2010 Unit 2..
PM Me Then I'll Giv Ma Email

Thankz
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Fofo

I wanted Unit 1, but already sat the exam, so Unit 2, which will be tomorrow, would be quite convenient too.

Cheers!
Reply 19
Original post by SergioMZ
I wanted Unit 1, but already sat the exam, so Unit 2, which will be tomorrow, would be quite convenient too.

Cheers!

Sure, just pm me your e-mail address.

Quick Reply

Latest