The Student Room Group

Dating 'Cute' girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cocacola2
Surely you've been to Leeds though?

On a nice hot summer's day?

thought leeds was like up here in newcastle? lots of very orange girls not wearing much?

sexy, slightly slaggy perhaps (if your prudish), but i wouldn't say "cute" as that implies innocence (which aint so common at least here in newcastle :biggrin:)
Reply 21
Cute isn't just good, it is the best!

Sexy can be saved for the bedroom :yep:
Original post by LiveFastDieYoung

Original post by LiveFastDieYoung
thought leeds was like up here in newcastle? lots of very orange girls not wearing much?

sexy, slightly slaggy perhaps (if your prudish), but i wouldn't say "cute" as that implies innocence (which aint so common at least here in newcastle :biggrin:)

I've been to Newcastle a few times. Some similarities but not quite the same. Leeds is much better and definitely lots of cute girls if you ask me! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Because you are frickin young.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
I always get told by guys that I'm cute and without sounding arogant I think I am quite cute but it never leads to being asked out by a guy, I'm nearly 16 and have never had a boyfriend, do guys not like to date 'cute' girls or something? and any advice on how I can seem less just cute and more dateable or sexy or whatever guys go for?? thanks xx

Next time a guy you like tells you that you are cute flirt back, say something sexual and then ask him if he wants to hang out some time, he will be thinking of your 'cuteness' and will most likely say yes automatically. Also remember that cute doesnt always cute. Ive called girls cute when flirting with them because its more subtle than saying you are so hot I want to tear your clothes off. Take control of the situation, and dont rush or anything, my first girlfriend was a friend who fancied me, I fancied her back and we went out for a few months. It ISNT that complicated.
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
I always get told by guys that I'm cute and without sounding arogant I think I am quite cute but it never leads to being asked out by a guy, I'm nearly 16 and have never had a boyfriend, do guys not like to date 'cute' girls or something? and any advice on how I can seem less just cute and more dateable or sexy or whatever guys go for?? thanks xx

so you're 15?

get over it. You're only 15. It's highly unlikely you'll have a worthwhile relationship at your age (not saying it never happens, childhood sweethearts and all that, I'm speaking generally). There's so much pressure at your age from peers to find a boyfriend, otherwise you're not good enough or it means nobody likes you. Ignore what people think, have patience, don't be so insecure. You're only 15 for goodness sake...
Reply 26
What do girls do to make you think they're cute? I've read cute so many times this thread I've forgot the meaning of the word!
Reply 27
Original post by Pride
so you're 15?

get over it. You're only 15. It's highly unlikely you'll have a worthwhile relationship at your age (not saying it never happens, childhood sweethearts and all that, I'm speaking generally). There's so much pressure at your age from peers to find a boyfriend, otherwise you're not good enough or it means nobody likes you. Ignore what people think, have patience, don't be so insecure. You're only 15 for goodness sake...

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Even if it's unlikely for OP to experience a worthwhile relationship at 15 what can she possibly lose by taking a shot and going into one?
If you are cute now, you will only get "cuter" as you grow older, so relax and enjoy yourself and try to decide not to feel pressure to date or to have a b/f immediately - boys will come to you in droves as you get older. It's really important to have close friends with other girls that you can talk to and share experiences with, so i would suggest concentrate on that for a while. Once you are sixth and then university you will have to fight boys off, so you can think more about it then. :smile:
Reply 29
I'v dated one cute girl only...I so much envy people who date cute girls...wawawawa...:'( i wana date a cute gal...why is God not helping me here...
Reply 30
cute = ugly but adorable. that's why they don't ask you out
Reply 31
I can only speak for myself, but I would date cute girls. I just tend to flirt with them for a few weeks before asking them out.
Reply 32
TBH I don't think cute and sexy are mutually exclusive... you can definately be both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending