The Student Room Group

help, i cant decide what to do

hi everyone.
so i broke up back in january, i was in this relationship for 3 years almost. he started taking me for granted and I wasn't a priority anymore (he's in uni) and I'm still doing my a levels. we've been talking on and off since then, and started talking like when we were a couple in march. after which i began backing off bec i was getting overwhelmed, that we're not together but are acting as if we're a couple.
after I broke up with him, i started talking to a guy who i had met back in october (when i was still dating him) and we've became super close over a span of a few months, you could say that im in a situationship w him, i really like this guy and he's really cute, we have chemistry and enjoy spending time with one another plus the tension between is so cute.

now, last night i got a call from my ex begging me to come back bec i had blocked him (he called me from his dads phone, sweet? ig?) he said he's changed as previously things were quite toxic.
my love for him exists still but its not as strong as it used to be, im torn apart. ill be moving away soon and he said he's willing to do ldr, but i like being single even though im a huge relationship girl.
and the other guy i like, we haven't spoken about liking one another, or dating, so that's leading nowhere (as my friends say)
what do i do?
right from a guys pov, the other guy ( u were in a relationship with), yea he aint ****, and obv u know these 2, im just a stranger but from a strangers pov the guy just seems like he has commitment issues I mean if u 2 were together for 3 years and he's still acting like that , you just know he's not right. plus he's in uni and ur in college and obv uni is crazy and with ldr, u never rlly know what's going on behind the scenes, its understandable u want him back but after 3 years and he still hasn't changed, u know he never will and he probably just likes the idea of u. Plus since u like the other guy u met in October, it suggests your feelings aren't also as strong for the guy u used to date. obv you and the guy u met in October, its not been so long and if he knows about u dating the other guy, as much as u 2 have chemistry, he may just not know how u feel and therefore isn't explaining how he does as he may be scared of rejection

I would say tell the guy who phoned u off his dads phone to go do one because its obvious he won't change and yes I understand you like him and its been years, but after a long period of time you just know this cycle will continue on.

hope everything goes well!
Original post by Anonymous
hi everyone.
so i broke up back in january, i was in this relationship for 3 years almost. he started taking me for granted and I wasn't a priority anymore (he's in uni) and I'm still doing my a levels. we've been talking on and off since then, and started talking like when we were a couple in march. after which i began backing off bec i was getting overwhelmed, that we're not together but are acting as if we're a couple.
after I broke up with him, i started talking to a guy who i had met back in october (when i was still dating him) and we've became super close over a span of a few months, you could say that im in a situationship w him, i really like this guy and he's really cute, we have chemistry and enjoy spending time with one another plus the tension between is so cute.

now, last night i got a call from my ex begging me to come back bec i had blocked him (he called me from his dads phone, sweet? ig?) he said he's changed as previously things were quite toxic.
my love for him exists still but its not as strong as it used to be, im torn apart. ill be moving away soon and he said he's willing to do ldr, but i like being single even though im a huge relationship girl.
and the other guy i like, we haven't spoken about liking one another, or dating, so that's leading nowhere (as my friends say)
what do i do?
Reply 2
Stay single.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
hi everyone.

what do i do?

I would rather say remain single from everyone for sometime. It will help redefine things in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending