The Student Room Group

will having casual sex during freshers week ruin a girls rep for the whole degree ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
are you sure this is just out of interest ? :colone:
Most people won't know each other enough by then and most will forget sooner or later and wont be able to place random stories they heard about a girl on the 3rd floor with a face so there you have it. Also most will be drunk as ****. Some will be really confused and too concerned with their own problems of trying to find friends and trying to fit in in general. Some will be out most of the time. Overall, it's your choice.
Reply 22
It depends how liberal your flatmates are. I think it's best avoided.
Reply 23
Hmm, depends on what Uni you go to, then we'll decide how many people know. :evil:
Reply 24
Got to love the class and modesty of girls nowadays.
Reply 25
Original post by IlexBlue

Buh... your sig... :zomg:
Reply 26
In a word, no.
Reply 27
Original post by Planar
I was under the impression that some people did call it that. I worked there for about two weeks. "Right boo-ee" and all that, eh?

paha, poor you. don't get the right boo-ee thing though, sorryyy.
Reply 28
maybe stick to one or two people, the guy i slept with was just :gah:

if u find a hot guy, why not, u can make them your sex buddy for the rest of the year.

no mingers though. only hotties.
no one would care given that they have something else to talk about.
they don't care if you are a massive slut. they just want something to talk about.
Reply 30
oh actually maybe sleep with guys u meet on nights out from OTHER unis, so if u go to kings maybe sleep with loads of guys at like ucl and royal holloway :smile:

so u won't see them
Reply 31
Original post by Coben
oh actually maybe sleep with guys u meet on nights out from OTHER unis, so if u go to kings maybe sleep with loads of guys at like ucl and royal holloway :smile:

so u won't see them

:s-smilie: nice advice there.
Reply 32
Original post by Coben

Original post by Coben

so u won't see them

Lol I bet I've slept with you.
Reply 33
Original post by Coben

so u won't see them

oh that's good thinking actually so lets say a girl slept with three guys on three unrelated courses, who 100% don't know each other, there is no chance of either of them knowing right ? just out of interest ?
Reply 34
Original post by PinkMocassin
oh that's good thinking actually so lets say a girl slept with three guys on three unrelated courses, who 100% don't know each other, there is no chance of either of them knowing right ? just out of interest ?

:eek:
Reply 35
why do people even think like this ? are u just going to university to get laid ?
Reply 36
Original post by Josh_Dey
Buh... your sig... :zomg:

Haha! Tbf the guy they're with did the whole thing for a shock factor during a concert... and they're wearing masks! :wink:
most come straight out of school,hormonal and gagging for it so id say they are,
Reply 38
Original post by IlexBlue

what an absolutely ridiculous and biased comment. How on earth does this simple question show op has no class or modesty :mad:
i got a question most unis have freshers this week....why you lot not out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending