The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Campus Shuttle

Heyyy

I’m a first year student and in September I’ll be living in pier quay however I’ll be studying in the Canterbury campus. I was wondering when the first day the campus shuttle will be running is and whether the campus shuttle will be running from pier quay to Keynes college during freshers week ?
Original post by Sspamy
Heyyy

I’m a first year student and in September I’ll be living in pier quay however I’ll be studying in the Canterbury campus. I was wondering when the first day the campus shuttle will be running is and whether the campus shuttle will be running from pier quay to Keynes college during freshers week ?

Hi @Sspamy ,

It is great to hear you will be starting with us in September! We cannot wait to welcome you. Which course will you be studying and how are you feeling about starting?

The campus shuttle is term time only, this includes freshers week. You can find the timetable here and more information about the shuttle service here.

Let us know if you have any more questions and don't forget keep an eye out on the university social media to see what will be going on during freshers week.

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 8 months ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending