The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9760
Does everyone here live in Pakiland or are we from there but living in goraland eg London?
Original post by Minni04
Does everyone here live in Pakiland or are we from there but living in goraland eg London?

Vast majority of people are from England, majority of those born in England too.
Original post by Minni04

I'm all about Karachi :cool:
Original post by medhopeful696969
Well, I wouldn't call it a toilet, I'd call them melons, and your mum has two very nice ones.

Chawal kutta kamina...
BC
Kunjr!!!!
Original post by AlligatorSky
Hahah.
No.

How about ur home address?
I can deliver the package to ur doorstep...
Original post by Blackshadow
I'm all about Karachi :cool:

Karachi people are all chawal...i think u wud agree.
Original post by soyasauce
:facepalm:

Why u slapping urself ? Are u shia?
Cuz its not muharam month ...
Original post by zedeneye1
How about ur home address?
I can deliver the package to ur doorstep...

I dont think I want any packages from you..

:rofl:
Original post by awais590
:rofl:

Y u so happy? Today isnt eid either...:biggrin:
Original post by AlligatorSky
I dont think I want any packages from you..

How about email?
How about email?

Write it here or PM it.
Original post by GFQ
Looool thanks for the offer :smile:<3 Lool....

The ting is my bf speaks spanish fluently n i h8 it when he speaks to his family in spanish n im like sitting there not understadning :frown:...Im re-doing my mathgs GCSE becuz i got a B and i dnt want a B i want an A and ive got these subjects to concentrate on

Yea im just chilling atm but thats stressing me becuz insted of relaxing i could be doing work but i dnt wana stress myself out :frown:..Loool....i noe

aww thnx for the concern and advice though xx :smile:

Aha, no worries :blush:

Aren't you Pakistani?
Spanish boyfriend? :s Quite Mediteranean :tongue: :lol:
Ahhhh, fair enough -_-
You've got valid reasons but then you gotta back up that conviction with the effort (Y)
NO TV! JUST WORK! lol

ermm, best thing to do is start off with the easy stuff :tongue: get into a working pattern and gradually increase the workload :biggrin:
See if that helps?
The hard part is sitting down initially to work. After that you can bang out the hours :tongue:
Y u so happy? Today isnt eid either...:biggrin:

haha, it feels like it, we destroyed england :wink:
Original post by medhopeful696969
Disagree tbh, and I guess we can leave it there haha.

True, Gul also failed in the T20 final first time round, and second time round. But he's a top player and we need him. I'd be really surprised if Cheema got a game. Pakpassion and cricinfo reckon Wahab will play, and Junaid should be deputy imo.

Yeah, but I'm not complaining. Umar just seems to lose his head, I trust in him. He's a potential Inzamam for us (as in, long-term mainstay of the batting order). He's got so much ability, so much skill and so much power. If he had temperament to match he'd be amongst the best in the world.

:lol: We shall! I win though :colone: aha

Well gul flopped :tongue: And did a stupid review :wink: aha
next was wahab who should have played, but I guess Rehman bowled well :biggrin:
Cheema got trott man, he's earnt his place :lol:

Yeah, you can tell when he plays. He hits the ball sooo cleanly and has been blessed with immaculate timing, yet he continues to waste such talents by losing his head. He really should be more then a lower order batsman tbh.
Original post by S_mush

Lol nearly, need to pass the OPT first (official pigeon test :teehee:)
Your ray gun? :eek: Yes, don't remind me please :cry2: Give, me a minute to gather myslef..

Rightio, aaw :lol: well this time watch it to the end and then go looking swag :tongue:
No noo I have a personal vendetta against Trott.. Ughh :tongue: and Peitersons a chicken as Akhtar and Asif rightfully called him :tongue:
Lol aaw thankyou, i'm in need of some of that green stuff :tongue:

Ahhh, really!? The beaurocracy is terrible these days :tongue: When I was a little pigeon, it was just the animal anthem you had to sing :teehee:

Gathered yourself?
My trigger fingers itching,
better hope this is COD and im glitching :teehee: Sorry, sometimes I make rhymes :blush:

Aha, looking swag eh? We shall, We shall!
Saeed Ajmal did soo well like I guessed :wink:
And we could have bowled em out twice in a day :tongue:
Bob Willis continued to show why he was an arse wipe as well :lol:

So you like to eat grass? :rolleyes: safe, I got plenty :wink: aha
Original post by (L)*
but no offence to the legend, he's not been of much use right now. It's sad, but his career IS nearing its end (although last time sachin went to aus they thought it was the last time he'd ever tour...couple years later he's back :tongue:)

Why can't India just moved on :mad:

I know. aus have heaps of new guys in their squad, everything. India, with a 'star studded' line up are actually being ****. worst part is everyone keeps moaning about our bowling. which in all honesty, hasn't been great, but not atrocious either :h:

Aha, tbf, he's not going before the hundreth hundred! if I was him, I would get that hundred! Even if it took years :tongue:

In all honesty, the youth aren't looking too good. None of them have performed! But then saying that, they havent been giving the oppurtunity. Why Irfan Pathan hasn't been called up to the test squad eludes me -_- Especially when you lack in that department soo much! aha

I duno, you just see how fragile the batting is :O
Plus there isn't a quality spinner coming through the ranks either D:

If you lost your legends, you'd be less then half the team you are aha.
Mind you, someone should start blaming Dhoni -_-

LOL NO :colonhash:
Reply 9778
expect the "chothva" delivery from Ajmal next time :P
Reply 9779
Original post by killa78
Aha, tbf, he's not going before the hundreth hundred! if I was him, I would get that hundred! Even if it took years :tongue:

In all honesty, the youth aren't looking too good. None of them have performed! But then saying that, they havent been giving the oppurtunity. Why Irfan Pathan hasn't been called up to the test squad eludes me -_- Especially when you lack in that department soo much! aha

I duno, you just see how fragile the batting is :O
Plus there isn't a quality spinner coming through the ranks either D:

If you lost your legends, you'd be less then half the team you are aha.
Mind you, someone should start blaming Dhoni -_-

everyone knows that!

In the current test squad there are 3 'newbies', kohli, yadav and ashwin. All of whom have done pretty well (well Umesh has impressed and ashwin was okay). can't really say they haven't performed. the whole team hasn't. with their reams of expertise, you'd think they'd be better.

also the younger guys can't just play two tests and then be dropped, how will they learn?

atm, bowling isn't the issue. its our batting (shockingly :tongue:)

losing our legends could be blessing in diguise. or turn out to be even worse (don't see how it can be worse than being 4niled. twice!)

Latest