The Student Room Group

Cannibalization of Nigerian Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
As a cannibal I think I speak for most cannibals when I say WE DO NOT ALL BEHAVE LIKE THIS
Original post by Perseveranze
Canabilism is what the Crusaders did...

Anyways, stuff like this only helps Boko Harams cause. The government should crack down on such acts if they don't want Boko getting support.

What's it like living life with a chip on your shoulder?
Original post by Medican
Nothing worse than an uncle tom. :rolleyes:

Umm well I don't see how I am, because colour doesn't matter to me....those people being eaten are my brothers in Islam...A bond you cannot break. When I saw that video, I WISH i was there....would have loved to have seen them ****ers get the **** blown out of them with bullets...And I'm not joking when I also say...I wish I was pulling the trigger
Original post by Stratos
I wasn't joking sire.

I am genuinely interested in what humans taste like, why is it such a taboo to desire the meat of men.

Why do we see ourselves as being above cattle, we are not and deserve the same respect they do whilst being devoured, men could be devoured and therefore should be if so desired, morality is merely a mockery mantled malevolently by miscreants.

Okay...I'll come and visit you with a knife and fork one day :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Original post by Art Of The Ninja
Okay...I'll come and visit you with a knife and fork one day :rolleyes:

Go ahead I will kill you in self defense.
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?

Becuase look at the source - hardly reuters news agency is it? There are stack of false stories and propaganda on islamist websites all over the net - are we so stupid to beleive them all,

how do we know from these video clips that muslims are being eaten?
Reply 26
savages.
Original post by Stratos
Go ahead I will kill you in self defense.

But...I thought it was fine to eat humans???
Now your going to say "But I didn't say yes..." Well neither did they.
Reply 28
Original post by Perseveranze
Canabilism is what the Crusaders did...

If you're trying to imply that it's some kind of Christian practice that has always gone on but the Christians keep it in quiet then you're a fool. It happened to a very limited extent in the crusades. The muslims were horrible in the crusades as well, the wrote mockingly about how many european sex slaves they captured.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 29
Umm well I don't see how I am, because colour doesn't matter to me....those people being eaten are my brothers in Islam...A bond you cannot break. When I saw that video, I WISH i was there....would have loved to have seen them ****ers get the **** blown out of them with bullets...And I'm not joking when I also say...I wish I was pulling the trigger

β€œ O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We (God almighty) who have Created you all from a single (pair) of a male and a female. And it is we who have made you into nations and tribes, that ye may recognise each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is (He who is) the most righteous of you. β€ž

β€”(Qur'an 49:13)

Your just a stupid troll.
Reply 30

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?

Yeah, because they are probably real Christians, aren't they? Many tribes do that - it's not a matter of religion.
Reply 31
Original post by Stratos
I wasn't joking sire.

I am genuinely interested in what humans taste like, why is it such a taboo to desire the meat of men.

Why do we see ourselves as being above cattle, we are not and deserve the same respect they do whilst being devoured, men could be devoured and therefore should be if so desired, morality is merely a mockery mantled malevolently by miscreants.

Perhaps we should all partake in this pious picnic, after all people striving for pioneering is only pointless and more so purposeless.

Let's all start stating opinions as facts now shall we. :rolleyes:
Original post by Medican
β€œ O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We (God almighty) who have Created you all from a single (pair) of a male and a female. And it is we who have made you into nations and tribes, that ye may recognise each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is (He who is) the most righteous of you. β€ž

β€”(Qur'an 49:13)

Your just a stupid troll.

How am I???
Allah subhana watallah meant don't despise the nations in which are Muslim. In a surah I read the other the Lord said : "Deal not with the people that worked against you.."
If Cannibalism isn't working AGAINST you, I really don't know what is....
I love how dirty people like you try to pretend you know the religion....LOL
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33
But...I thought it was fine to eat humans???
Now your going to say "But I didn't say yes..." Well neither did they.

it is if you can eat me before I eat you!

Original post by Medican
Let's all start stating opinions as facts now shall we. :rolleyes:

Ah you seem to be getting me wrong here I am merely dismissing fact to create absolutes, which is 'that the assumption of value is illogical' if there is no value we are all without value hence the same either sheep, man or a speck of dust.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Stratos
it is if you can eat me before I eat you!

Haha lol....I'm a master androphagi.....:colone:
Reply 35
How am I???
Allah subhana watallah meant despise the nations in which are Muslim. In a surah I read the other the Lord said : "Deal not with the people that worked against you.."
If Cannibalism isn't working AGAINST you, I really don't know what is....
I love how dirty kaffirs like you try to pretend you know the religion....LOL

You're just a troll pretending to be a Muslim on TSR.

Or incredibly stupid.
Original post by Medican

Or incredibly stupid.

Wallahi I'm not....100% Muslim....I pray my 5 daily prayers, I fast, I give to charity on Jumuah...Is that what is classified as non-muslim?

Nope didn't think so....In fact you act like a Ramadan Mosque prayer only....if that...:dontknow:
Anyways....
Salam in return!
Original post by Medican

Or incredibly stupid.

Btw, I corrected the mistake on the quote if you noticed it and based your discussion on it....:s-smilie:
Mate...you misunderstand....I said dirty kaffirs LIKE you to him....So in theory I'm just saying people like him are dirty...not all of you.
Reply 39

Its not in the news because it happened last August.

It reminds me of the all-you-can-eat I was at last night.........

Quick Reply

Latest