The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Is Bath any good?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eddition
I have an unconditional from birmingham uni and an interview at bath for chemistry. i dont really want to go to the interview as i really liked birmingham bt on here people seem to choose bath over brimingham.

if in my position would you choose bath over birmingham and if so why?

Why not go to the interview and see what you think of bath for yourself?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I would go for bath, all my friends that went there are clever - the friends that went to Birmingham less so :biggrin:

the Rep difference shouldn't be a major factor though, I think if you went to see the place you would be impressed!
Reply 22
Original post by jmr92
Why not go to the interview and see what you think of bath for yourself?

I know i should do, but i really liked birmingham and am just looking for reasons to pick it over bath.
Reply 23
Summing up:

Birmingham big chavy city run down/better night life, cheaper, lots of shops, less pressure? Bath beautiful small town, no chavs, friendly atmosphea, small campus/crappy night life, ridiculous prices for living, over congested with students, high work load, high pressure.
Original post by eddition
I have an unconditional from birmingham uni and an interview at bath for chemistry. i dont really want to go to the interview as i really liked birmingham bt on here people seem to choose bath over brimingham.

if in my position would you choose bath over birmingham and if so why?

I'd choose Bath, because us chemistry folk here are awesome:cool:
But more seriously, go to the interview, as you'll get shown around the department/ campus as well, so you can be in a better position to make your mind up about where to go!

Quick Reply

Latest