The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Had such a stress overload the last few days I just feel numb about tomorrow now
All nighter!! **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :biggrin:
Original post by I.LoveSyria.Aleppo
who the hell made this thread??

I can't sleep and I'm stressing :frown:

same here, and I know i failed it :frown:
Feeling a massive hatred for life
Original post by barzy_j
I got lost half way. but I understand how you want to let it all out on my post, all is well

In other words - all of my teachers teach me on that day. I'm going to see all of my teachers and have to talk about my results several times with each. Not looking forward to it.
Original post by 123emily
I'm really hoping it's going to be like last year when I honestly believed I had got at the most a D but it turned out I got an A...yeah doubt that will happen again.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :-)

yeah when i believed i got a d..i got a d
Original post by barzy_j
ahh we have to do that on Friday, but if you're results are good then you might enjoy it. All the best

Ah that's true. Same to you, hope tomorrow goes well.

For everyone ITT.
Original post by Stryder402
yeah when i believed i got a d..i got a d

When I believed I got a B i got an E. Life sucks.
Ah, I just feel bad. I'm going to go to sleep, in 7hrs i will log onto the internet to get my results. I'm going to bed now, that'll speed up the time.
Butterflies.
Original post by SomeoneIveNeverMet
Huh?

whatever floats your boat lady
I've given myself a stomachache just thinking about tomorrow.
Original post by barzy_j
yeah, we have a cosy library

You own a ****ing library? Ohh you mean a little cool room souly devoted to books? In that case, I have one too :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ToyosiBaby
THANKS and yes it has worked, but can you please copy + paste...due to the fact that it isn't clear..lol..thanks!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Just pm'ed you all of it :tongue:
Original post by SomeoneIveNeverMet
You get a proper letter? :O We just get it on our college portal online

Original post by barzy_j
yeah, we have a cosy library

Everywhere in College has uncomfortable seating except the library? I know that feeling.

Unfortunately, I have to sit in my car as otherwise I get the "You're taking us space that someone else could use, so if you're not doing work when please leave.". I'm sat there thinking, "Work? I was pushing a few z's, so if you want to go and speak with my Physics teacher then he'll explain that for you.".

There isn't a proper 'common room' where you can just flat out relax either.
Reply 4695
Argh!! History is gonna kill me. Oh and English too.
Original post by mclovin123
You own a ****ing library? Ohh you mean a little cool room souly devoted to books? In that case, I have one too :biggrin:

Oh. Ignore my above post then. I thought we were referring to College libraries. :colondollar:
Original post by barzy_j
mistaken there, Northern Iraq here

Kurdish? :cool:
Any chance i could get the mark scheme for LAW 02 AQA?

Thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Latest