The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne 2012 Applications Accomodation

Hi guys!

I got my offer from Ravensbourne the other day for Fashion Promotion, and I think it's gonna be my first choice. However, the halls look PRETTY expensive at £199 a week! So was wondering if anyone else is in the same position as me, and maybe fancy looking for a house-share? Potentially like 5/6 of us, 1st years at Rave or if you know anyone from other unis in London?

Get back to me if you're interested.

:smile:
When i get a response if its positive i too think i'll probably be going if they want me so yes i would indeed be interested (: x
Exact same position! I have a place on the foundation course but I am still deciding whether to go there or not but if I do, I am interested :smile:
Reply 3
Hi!

I will be starting at Ravensbourne in september too and thought the exact same thing about the halls, look good but too pricey! I would be very interested in a house share. Get back to me if your interested in doing a house share? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey guys! Sorry its taken me so long to reply! Add me on facebook if you're interested in house share! It's so much easier than on here!

My fb is : Natalie Catherine Bell xx
Reply 5
Hi, I'm also looking to do a house share for ravensbourne this year cos on the website they said they only have 100 places in halls. I tired to add you on fb but couldnt find you :s xx
Reply 6
Hey! Ah thats so weird! It should be natalie-catherine bell, or whats your fb and i'll try and add you! Xxx
Hi, Ive been accepted into Ravensbourne and I'm in the same boat as you, so I'm looking for potential flat-shares. I searched for you on facebook like you suggested here but could'nt find you either.
Reply 8
Yeh I looked again and couldn't find you :s yeh try me instead, Milly Wood x
Reply 9
hey! :biggrin:
just got an offer from ravensbourne to do fashion and will be accepting! :biggrin: would like to house-share as i dont really fancy spending £200 a week on halls!! add me on facebook if youre interested, just search Daisy Pinfold :smile: xx
Reply 10
hey, i got a conditional from london college of fashion, i'd be unterested in sharing a house. add me on facebook: merowe flynn
Reply 11
This is beyond annoying now that nobody can find me! Haha! Here's a link:
[Mod note: For your own privacy, please use private messages to exchange facebook links]

hopefully it'll work!

Matthew and Daisy I can't find either of you! xx
I can't find anyone :s
It wont let us sent our facebook profiles on here, so if you do www.facebook.com then /milly.w.ashlee

xx
Reply 13
I'm off to Rave in September too and am in exactly the same position! With only a hundred places in Halls. Talk about exclusive and at that price!!
Hey :tongue: I'm also interested (:
Fashion at ravensbourne starting this year =P

x
Reply 15
I am interested in sharing as well! Just got offered a place on conditional but I'm pretty sure I can get one a-level haha.
Hi everyone
ill be starting in september for fashion design! I went to look at quantam court halls today but would not reccomend it!!! Way over priced for the area/what you get and i didnt feel safe at all!
My mums a lettings agent and she said that a house share is definitely the way forward in terms of price location etc so if any of you want to get in to contact with me please message me or add me on facebook! Miranda stanford should be the one!
Hey I just searched you on fb but I dont know which person you are cos quite a few came up haha. If you're interested in doing a house share, add/message me www.facebook.com/milly.w.ashlee :smile: So far there's me and two other girls that are looking for a house together in London for this september x
(edited 11 years ago)
Ughh so typical haha!! i sent you a friend request :smile: im so so so interested!! x
Hey

I'm new to this student room thing but I'm looking for accomodation because halls are too expensive. I am going to be studying Architecture in september and I'm thinking sharing a house will be the best option. If your interested contact me or if you want add me on facebook..

Nick Spencer
(18 year old male)

Quick Reply

Latest