The Student Room Group

The Voice UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I can picture Bo's voice giving me shivers when she sings that song.
Is it just me or has The Voice became really boring since it hit the live shows?

I really liked the blind auditions and the battle round but I just can't be bothered with it anymore. I like the coaches but I wish they'd stop being so nice, pick better songs for their teams and stop name dropping...tom jones and will.i.am in particular!

I also think that Holly and Reggie are quite boring as presenters. They've got nothing on Dermot or Ant and Dec.
Reply 982
Danny is soo good, those song choices sound fantastic. Could just be that I love 3/4 of the artists though :giggle:
Reply 983
Original post by Cheddar
Danny is soo good, those song choices sound fantastic. Could just be that I love 3/4 of the artists though :giggle:

Danny is the only judge I don't like as much, because I'd never heard of him before the Voice, but i love his personality, especially when in the blind auditions he and Jessie would wind up Will :biggrin:
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Agreed. It's so annoying that everytime he gets abit of the spotlight he always has to dive into his story about sleeping with Amy Winehouse, :/ to be honest she wasn't all that, she more or less destroyed herself. Yeaaah Ruth or Bo to win :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

IKR!! I wasn't even that big a fan of Amy Winehouse...at least she died doing what she enjoyed...alcohol...

But yeah I wouldn't mind him so much if you learn a bit more about him other than he was close to Amy Winehouse. The other artist got to their position off their own bats. But Tyler? I will be very annoyed if he wins The Voice
Bo Bruce's voice makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Looking forward to seeing what she does with that song.
Reply 985
Original post by jkneen95
Danny is the only judge I don't like as much, because I'd never heard of him before the Voice, but i love his personality, especially when in the blind auditions he and Jessie would wind up Will :biggrin:

Yeah I liked him before he did this show, his songs are great but he's extremely annoying on this show, I'm constantly shouting at the tv for him to sit down and stop clapping. However it seems he may have made some good decisions on song choices but we'll have to see if the performances are good enough.
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Is it just me or has The Voice became really boring since it hit the live shows?

I really liked the blind auditions and the battle round but I just can't be bothered with it anymore. I like the coaches but I wish they'd stop being so nice, pick better songs for their teams and stop name dropping...tom jones and will.i.am in particular!

I also think that Holly and Reggie are quite boring as presenters. They've got nothing on Dermot or Ant and Dec.

IKR!! is it me or is every show that is BBC orientated very boring? Etc strictly come dancing.
I loved the blinds and the battles. They should have done some more creative at the lives, rather than simply having each contestant sing one after the other. It's really monotonous. I can't stand Holly, bloody hell she's on like every damn show! Everywhere I look! :/ yep I prefer ant and dec too.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Awkward.

I swear Jessie's singing in the wrong key too.
I love Jessie but I hate this bloody song!
She sounded better the first time, when the mic was off.
Reply 990
I did not know what to think regarding the Group song by Team Jessie
Original post by Sky_Dream
She sounded better the first time, when the mic was off.

It wasn't the actual mic that was off it was ear piece.
Oh man, loop pedals are a pain to use! So easy to get it wrong
Team Jessie group performance was just Jessie singing and some background singers....it's a good thing I love her voice but I thought it was supposed to be about the contestant. No-one's gonna beat will.i.am's group performance. It was epic.
Original post by Beebumble
It wasn't the actual mic that was off it was ear piece.

I know... I wish it had stayed that way.
Did he flash her knickers? I wasn't looking at the tv then heard her say it. No sky+ here either :frown:
Original post by Sky_Dream
I know... I wish it had stayed that way.

You wish it'd stayed so she couldn't hear the music she was singing to?:confused:
Original post by Beebumble
You wish it'd stayed so she couldn't hear the music she was singing to?:confused:

It seems the second time she went a bit over the top? Maybe it was to make up for the fact it was ruined the first time.
Was I the only thinking Team Jessie's song was sung terribly?

What was all that about the guy pulling up Holly's dress?
Reply 999
Original post by Tokyoround
Did he flash her knickers? I wasn't looking at the tv then heard her say it. No sky+ here either :frown:

Same :sad: Will be iPlayering that part for sure :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest