The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Surely if Callum doesn't want to see his Dad, that's that? This is just as annoying as the custody battle in Corrie, ****ing hell.

So many programmes are doing my head in at the moment. Game of Thrones, S1 isn't helping.

I'll go back to not posting I think.
Original post by little_wizard123
Surely if Callum doesn't want to see his Dad, that's that? This is just as annoying as the custody battle in Corrie, ****ing hell.

So many programmes are doing my head in at the moment. Game of Thrones, S1 isn't helping.

I'll go back to not posting I think.

did he not get arrested when he held sonya hostage that time? surely that would be a huge thing worth mentioning.
Original post by ste_mc_efc
did he not get arrested when he held sonya hostage that time? surely that would be a huge thing worth mentioning.

The obvious things don't usually come up in Neighbours, as we saw when Steph got pregnant...
The obvious things don't usually come up in Neighbours, as we saw when Steph got pregnant...

i hated that story line. actually stopped watching around then. but then that was largely due to too much lynn scully
Toadie can be so dim-witted at times. Why did he go and break his curfew just to see Sonya? Surely he knew that Troy would be on to him in a flash if he found out. He's also a pretty useless lawyer; anyone could have told him that Jade's evidence meant nothing without having Troy's name within it.
Original post by kbountra
Toadie can be so dim-witted at times. Why did he go and break his curfew just to see Sonya? Surely he knew that Troy would be on to him in a flash if he found out. He's also a pretty useless lawyer; anyone could have told him that Jade's evidence meant nothing without having Troy's name within it.

Agreed. A person in his position would NEVER hit Troy either. How ridiculous was that?
Agreed. A person in his position would NEVER hit Troy either. How ridiculous was that?

Lawman is on the decline... I blame Sonya.
Original post by KingElesser
Lawman is on the decline... I blame Sonya.

And her daft ever-worried facial expressions :wink:

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Reply 4988
Sonya gets on my tits. How are her and Jade supposed to be related? different dads maybe? to me Jade looks as though she is mixed race and sonya looks very much white... I hate them both.
Awww guys, don't hate on Sonya! She's a cutie and her and Toadie (said in my perfected Australian accent) are the perfect couple! He looked very fine in his very tight shirt today also! :wink: I do wish Troy would just get lost though! It makes me feel all uncomfortable when everything isn't fine and dandy! :P

On another note, I totally think Tash will get with that maths dude; he's kinda cute! :P
I'm also getting a bit bored with this whole Troy storyline. Have people seen the adverts on channel 5? Why are they using things in the advert which happened last week, and the tagline- ERGH.
I'm quite liking this Troy storyline! I know it's all very far-fetched, but it's a good way to get a bit of drama on the show.

Plus, I love seeing the actor playing Troy on the screen again - I remember when he was in Home and Away YEARS ago. Pretty much my first crush along with Zack from Saved by the Bell :hubba:
Original post by RinniieX
Sonya gets on my tits. How are her and Jade supposed to be related? different dads maybe? to me Jade looks as though she is mixed race and sonya looks very much white... I hate them both.

Glad someone agrees with me! I have always thought this too. They look like they are completely different races. Next they'll bring in some Nigerian man and say that he's sonya's brother.

Original post by remiquaver
Awww guys, don't hate on Sonya! She's a cutie and her and Toadie (said in my perfected Australian accent) are the perfect couple! He looked very fine in his very tight shirt today also! :wink: I do wish Troy would just get lost though! It makes me feel all uncomfortable when everything isn't fine and dandy! :P

On another note, I totally think Tash will get with that maths dude; he's kinda cute! :P

I hope Tash gets with the math's dude. I think he's adorable. And it's time Tash gets a boyfriend. She's had so many bad experiences with guys so it'd be nice to see her with a nice guy for a change.
(edited 11 years ago)
For those who don't remember or are too young to remember Dieter Brummer (Troy) when he was in Home and Away, here's a lovely old pic of him as Shane with his onscreen girlfriend Angel (Melissa George, who's now managed to carve a career in Hollywood).

shane-angel.jpg
Original post by adsyrah
For those who don't remember or are too young to remember Dieter Brummer (Troy) when he was in Home and Away, here's a lovely old pic of him as Shane with his onscreen girlfriend Angel (Melissa George, who's now managed to carve a career in Hollywood).

shane-angel.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's brilliant!! He looks very boy bandy.

Also Vanessa and Rhys :love: when they kissed!! They are my Summer and Andrew replacement definitely :biggrin:
I've never liked the actor, even when he was in Home and Away :no:
Hello! Guys can you please please please do this survey for me?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR2J8B7

It's really short & just about clothes.

I know this isn't really Neighbour's related but I'm really desperate to get as many people doing this ASAP :sad:
Why only 18-25....? Done by the way.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Hello! Guys can you please please please do this survey for me?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR2J8B7

It's really short & just about clothes.

I know this isn't really Neighbour's related but I'm really desperate to get as many people doing this ASAP :sad:

Off to work now but will do it tonight if it'll wait till then?
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Off to work now but will do it tonight if it'll wait till then?

Yeah sure, thank you :biggrin:

Why only 18-25....? Done by the way.

:dontknow: I didn't design it, but thanks for doing it anyway :smile:

In case anyone's confused, it's about me asking people to do this quick survey

Quick Reply

Latest