The Student Room Group

Battlefield 3

Scroll to see replies

I've been playing with the jets recently, can get a few kills with them, but I'm terrible with the helicopters
I'm hopeless in jets. I like using the cannon to kill infantry though. Nothing like headshotting someone with a plane at 300MPH.
Reply 2242
Just got my 20 hours in a jet :biggrin:
Reply 2243
Original post by moonkatt
I've been playing with the jets recently, can get a few kills with them, but I'm terrible with the helicopters

yh i can drive the utility venom amazingly low and agile, but the attack heli i havent had much practise with... usaully the gunner :/

i can fly i n a circle well... that my trick :biggrin:
Erm, that was fast. I wasn't expecting another Battlefield for a good few years.
Reply 2245
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Erm, that was fast. I wasn't expecting another Battlefield for a good few years.

Got to try and create a hype machine like CoD I suppose.

I did expect there to be a Bad Company first though.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I can't finish FPS campaigns anymore.

I need the instant gratification of a scoreboard every 20 minutes telling me I'm better than someone else is :colondollar:

If I want a storyline I'll read a book or watch a film :redface:
Gimme your battlefield 3 name id thingy so I can kick your ass at that as much as I used to on 007 night fire :tongue:
Indeed I am.
I moved up as soon as I had the monies to :tongue:
Just got Level 45 Colonel and a nice 50G.

Has anybody here got Premium?
Original post by Silver Arrow
Just got Level 45 Colonel and a nice 50G.

Has anybody here got Premium?

Yeah I do. I bought it because (and only because) you can get it for £17 via Indian proxy.
Original post by gumball
Yeah I do. I bought it because (and only because) you can get it for £17 via Indian proxy.

For PC?
Original post by Silver Arrow
For PC?

They clamped down on the buying in rupees, I'm afraid.

Greedy EA b*****ds.
Original post by Friar Chris
They clamped down on the buying in rupees, I'm afraid.

Greedy EA b*****ds.

Aww bad times. You can also buy the code online cheaper, too.

From play: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/32279416/Battlefield-3-Premium/Product.html?searchstring=battlefield+3+premium&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search £29.99

Saves a tenner and is legitimate.
I assume everyone has seen the news on BF4? I'm kinda sad. I wanted to see Bad Company 3 :frown: DICE, give me back Preston, Hags, Sweetwater and Redford plz.
So it turns out using a spas12 with slugs doesn't make you very popular.

I now use it solely for the butthurt that pours into the chat box.
God I love those guys :') Bringin' some funny back to the military FPS genre. Have you heard the dialogue when they were talking about their favourite scene from the Predator movie?
Oh hell yeah.

I was in hysterics when I first heard that dialogue. They talk crap about random stuff that I can't help but laugh at time. They were funnier in Bad Company 1 though.
Original post by Keckers
So it turns out using a spas12 with slugs doesn't make you very popular.

I now use it solely for the butthurt that pours into the chat box.

It seems as if any kind of shotgun makes you unpopular. I see so many servers that are "No shotguns allowed" :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest