The Student Room Group

how many bras do you own?

My mum complains that i have too many bras! She must wear hers for several days each. Unless i get really sweaty one day i usually wear each for a couple of days. But this means that i only have/need 5 day to day bras! But i do have a couple that are strapless that are necessary for certain outfits. Its not even as if any were expensive, i dont think any were over £10 each.

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

None.
Reply 2
Well i've recently had a clearout and bought 4 new ones (2 for 20 pounds in La Senza)

2 T shirt, 1 plunge and 1 convertable

I also bought 6 underwear (3 for a tenner) and now have a neat matching set :smile:

I still have all my old ones though
7, (5 of those are the right size) but 2 of them are really crap and I only wear them if I'm only staying at home for the day, can't find the other 5 or if they are dirty. It costs me around £30 for one bra that's the right size so I don't have many. The crap bras I wear for two days, the better ones only once :biggrin:

I do like underwear shopping and having sets and looking at pretty lingerie in general, just I don't want to pay so much money.
(edited 11 years ago)
I have 4 :dontknow:
6? I think?
Loads, but that's because I get a ****load of hand-me-downs from my sister. Most of them don't fit me/are too old. But yeah, absolutely loads, probably about 20? Only wear about 5 of those though :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by YB101
Well i've recently had a clearout and bought 4 new ones (2 for 20 pounds in La Senza)

2 T shirt, 1 plunge and 1 convertable

I also bought 6 underwear (3 for a tenner) and now have a neat matching set :smile:

I still have all my old ones though

Where did you find la senza?!?! Their website has been down for months and the nearest one to me closed down. I'm having to ask my dad to bring me back pants from Victoria's Secret when he goes to America because I can't find many I like here!

Also I have like 30 bras. I have 5 or so bras I wear on normal days, 2 strapless ones, and a few 'sexy' bras.
Reply 8
7, but one of them the strap has nearly torn and has gone all tatty so I look like a tramp if I wear it with strappy tops with it on show :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by Chewyy
Where did you find la senza?!?! Their website has been down for months and the nearest one to me closed down. I'm having to ask my dad to bring me back pants from Victoria's Secret when he goes to America because I can't find many I like here!

Also I have like 30 bras. I have 5 or so bras I wear on normal days, 2 strapless ones, and a few 'sexy' bras.

My friend works their and I know they nearly went into administration and someone had to buy them out. The la senza in my hometown is pretty big, up and running with some fantastic deals!
Reply 10
Original post by Chewyy

2 victoria secrets have just opened/opening in London!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 11
I have around 4 bras that I wear for like general day to day wearing.
I have 3 absolutely beautiful lacey numbers which I only wear if I know someone's going to see them/if I want to feel a bit glam :colondollar:.
Reply 12
Reply 13
Many. I collect them from the girls that I stalk. :sexface:
Reply 14
8, I think. A lot of them seem to go missing in the wash somehow (only to reappear weeks later), so it seems like I have a lot less.
Far too many - I love underwear. :smile: Need to go through them, though - some don't fit any more. Hoping to be able to donate them to the charity that distributes them in Africa, as apparently wearing a bra is a sign of coming from a wealthy family and makes girls less vulnerable to rape.
5 :smile:
Reply 17
I have too many. There is a la senza in my town with a perma-sale on. :love:
Oh dear, I have loads compared to everyone in this thread :colondollar: I am a bit of a lingerie addict.
only 2. I could do with more bras.

edited to add : oh no I forgot I also have 1 strapless bra. So 3.

Quick Reply

Latest