The Student Room Group

What time will your results arrive

considering its the royal mail and all that what time do u expect your results to go into your post

also anyone here applied for mysqa and get their results by email and or txts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by UK8914
considering its the royal mail and all that what time do u expect your results to go into your post

also anyone here applied for mysqa and get their results by email and or txts

Well my post arrives at around 11 so I presume thats the time the paper version will arrive. I registered for text and e-mail and thats supposed to arrive (I believe) by 9am. Did you register?
Reply 2
Original post by JackE5
Well my post arrives at around 11 so I presume thats the time the paper version will arrive. I registered for text and e-mail and thats supposed to arrive (I believe) by 9am. Did you register?

no because i want to wait it out till i get the results through the post instead of through email and txt
Hmm, what day will you get your results? My school doesn't do anything like this :redface: Well they do post your results a few days later though :s-smilie:
Anytime from 10:30am to 1pm: he tends to come early if he's carrying bills or late if carrying something I'm waiting on. :P

And I've signed up for email/text too. :smile:
Reply 5
11am, but e-mail will arrive hopefully before 2am, same as last year :biggrin: Can't waaaaait!!!
My college is posting me my results or I can get them online but will the posted ones turn up on results day? Or will the be posted on results day? Does anyone know?
Reply 7
About 1:30pm, possibly later. Brutal.
Reply 8
how did you guys sign up to get.your results by email or text? my exam board is Ocr and Aqa
Reply 9
Original post by BlueSparkleDust
Hmm, what day will you get your results? My school doesn't do anything like this :redface: Well they do post your results a few days later though :s-smilie:

Original post by andyator55
My college is posting me my results or I can get them online but will the posted ones turn up on results day? Or will the be posted on results day? Does anyone know?

Original post by Shann193
how did you guys sign up to get.your results by email or text? my exam board is Ocr and Aqa

Welcome to Scottish qualifications guys :smile:
I think mine arrived at around 11/12pm last year. I can't stand the idea of finding out my results from the certificate for some reason, i find it really confusing and annoying. The text is really blunt so it's like ripping off a plaster!
I can't imagine why anyone would want to wait for the postman. Bear in mind HOW MANY extra big brown envelopes he's going to be carrying. But that's just me - I suppose I would say that!
Reply 12
Hi sam, is there a chance that the results could arrive by email very early tomorrow morning, like maybe 1-2 o'clock?
Jordan, I can't think why they would.

SAM
Reply 14
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :frown:
Reply 15
Sam, last year I and loads of other people got their email at 1 or 2 in the morning so when you say the emails and text will be with us for 9am could they arrive for some earlier. Suppose what I'm really asking is at 9am do the SQA click 'send' on all the emails?
Original post by deedee123
I think mine arrived at around 11/12pm last year. I can't stand the idea of finding out my results from the certificate for some reason, i find it really confusing and annoying. The text is really blunt so it's like ripping off a plaster!

Am I the only one who covers the screen of my phone when I receive the text and then slowly pulls it down digesting each individual result? I find it easier to compute my results that way...
Original post by JaggySnake95
Am I the only one who covers the screen of my phone when I receive the text and then slowly pulls it down digesting each individual result? I find it easier to compute my results that way...

I did that with my emails and still do it when I log-in to see my uni results :lol:
Sam, Do you know if the emails/texts will be getting sent out in small bundles during the night, so we might be able to see the results around 2am if we were that anxious?

Cheers :biggrin:
Original post by stephenmca
Sam, Do you know if the emails/texts will be getting sent out in small bundles during the night, so we might be able to see the results around 2am if we were that anxious?

Cheers :biggrin:

From the MySQA thread:

Original post by mysqa
They all get sent out pretty much simultaneously, so I would just get to your bed and sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending