The Student Room Group

What are my best options?

I got my results today and through clearing I was given an unconditional offer by a uni however they said I need a certificate of my results and specified that just a statement of my results will not be enough. With my results I didn’t get a certificate as my college is sending them out in these upcoming weeks. Due to deadlines I’m worried my certificate won’t arrive in time and I’m contemplating buying a new one but to get it fast track delivered this will be £73 and I’m broke and need money for uni so I don’t want to waste money just for the certificate to come like the next day. Is there anything else I could do or should I just go and pay for the certificate now?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by zenobiaaax
I got my results today and through clearing I was given an unconditional offer by a uni however they said I need a certificate of my results and specified that just a statement of my results will not be enough. With my results I didn’t get a certificate as my college is sending them out in these upcoming weeks. Due to deadlines I’m worried my certificate won’t arrive in time and I’m contemplating buying a new one but to get it fast track delivered this will be £73 and I’m broke and need money for uni so I don’t want to waste money just for the certificate to come like the next day. Is there anything else I could do or should I just go and pay for the certificate now?

May I ask which qualifications they require the certificate of results for?
Reply 2
Original post by CatusStarbright
May I ask which qualifications they require the certificate of results for?

Todays alevel results
Original post by zenobiaaax
Todays alevel results

Okay, can I ask what course this is for and what the deadline stated by the uni is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending