The Student Room Group

My GCSE results have still not arrived in the post, what do I do?

So I have sat all of my GCSE results, and I did make it to results day. However the school did not give us a message with the times we had to make it and I arrived late despite not Knowing when late even was. So they told me everything was posted, which it is not - as I am now here, on the 30th results day is on the 24th, with no results.
Original post by Harry6661111
So I have sat all of my GCSE results, and I did make it to results day. However the school did not give us a message with the times we had to make it and I arrived late despite not Knowing when late even was. So they told me everything was posted, which it is not - as I am now here, on the 30th results day is on the 24th, with no results.

I would contact the school, as they will have your results in at least a digital capacity so should be able to give you your results.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I would contact the school, as they will have your results in at least a digital capacity so should be able to give you your results.

The school have not been responding, I have been trying since the day after and there has been no picking up from them whatsoever. Only now have I just received an email and it's referring me back to the Exams Officer, who I emailed 2 days ago and received no response from.
Reply 3
The school have not been responding, I have been trying since the day after and there has been no picking up from them whatsoever. Only now have I just received an email and it's referring me back to the Exams Officer, who I emailed 2 days ago and received no response from.

If results were posted 2nd class on Friday, given that we have had a bank holiday it's not that shocking that they haven't yet been delivered. They might still turn up in the post. There's nothing anyone from outside of your school can do to get them to you so you will have to keep trying. Exams staff are often part time and may not be working now until school restarts next week. Your school leadership team will probably be in this week, preparing for the start of term. It might be worth trying to contact the head of year 11 or the head teacher to ask for help. If they are not picking up the phone, physically going there and asking to speak to someone might be your only option other than waiting until school reopens.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 4

Hey, Did you get them today or hear back from exams officer?
Reply 5
Nope to both

Quick Reply

Latest