The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF

Scroll to see replies

Read the portfolio guide lines on the lcf website! just work you have done, photography textiles pieces, art, media, styling.. Also essays that are relevant and projects and things basically anything really. Well thats what I have put in mine x

Posted from TSR Mobile
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Who had their interview today? How did it go? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii! How did your interviews go? x
Reply 143
hey, i've applied for creative direction for fashion and had my interview on the 19th feb, has anyone heard about places/offers yet?? or know how long it takes after the interview?
starting to get worried already!
Original post by robyn4236
hey, i've applied for creative direction for fashion and had my interview on the 19th feb, has anyone heard about places/offers yet?? or know how long it takes after the interview?
starting to get worried already!

Hi, a girl in my interview got told she'd know by the end of this week, so I guess that means today as we haven't heard already! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah they told me the same thing on the 22nd. lcf is known for letting applicants wait for a very long time though so we'll see... patience guysss x
I emailed the admissions man and he said its taken longer than expected so we'll know by the end of this week/early next week x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess today is the end of 'early next week'?! Has anybody heard something?
Not yet! So annoying. Someone else email and see what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
I did on Monday and he said he still hasn't received the paperwork or decisions from the course team. He said hopefully by Wednesday but I don't believe that, they're taking the piss!
i talked to my friend who is doing ma womenswear at lcf and he said that it took them almost a month to reply when he applied in 2012... which is fine as long as they don't tell us that we're going to know "by the end of this week / early next week" if that's clearly not the case lol x
I rang and he said we should know by the end of the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm... i don't know what to believe anymore
Reply 153
Original post by danielle01
hmm... i don't know what to believe anymore

Just nothing that they tell us obviously!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 154
Look at 4am. Thats when quite a lot of results seem to be updated from UAL.
Just Checked Ucas Track
Got A Unconditional!!!!!!!!!
*Wipes tear* :groovy::groovy:

Good luck to everyone else <3
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by superkongo
Just Checked Ucas Track

Congrats!! I still haven't got any reply at all, would I know if I haven't got a place also? Would they change it to unsuccessful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Congratulations! I haven't heard anything either yet, fingers crossed :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Congrats! I also haven't heard anything. Has anybody as received an answer?
I can't wait to hear anything!! X
Original post by superkongo
Just Checked Ucas Track

Can you tell me when you've had your interview? Mine was on thursday at 2.00 pm. Maybe there replying in the same order as the interviews were in...???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending