The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You sick ****.

No I'd be having hardcore 5somes everynight.
Heck I'd probably even be wearing their underwear.

But sniffing it? Too far man.
Reply 2
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the bitchy type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls
Original post by Jamerson
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the bitchy type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls

:rofl:
Reply 4

-EDIT-

:eek:

I can't say I've ever had any desire to sniff anyones pants... but in that situation i'd at least be walking round the house ******* naked to make them all feel awkward.
Why the **** would I want to sniff their underwear? If it's clean then I could just smell my own washing to get the same effect, if it's dirty then still no, they might have farted during the day or something. That and it's weird.
Da*** r u? A sniffer dog?
Original post by justanotherposter
they might have farted during the day or something.

All the more reason to sniff :colondollar:
What the..
Original post by traintracks1995
If you were a guy sharing a house with 4 hot girls, would you sniff their underwears when they were out ? (assuming you'd get away with it)

do you go queen mary?

-EDIT-

looool :rofl:
Reply 11
I'm shocked by the number of people voting 'yes' in the poll. I can only think that people are messing around, or I am missing an essential part of what it means to be a real man. I truly do not understand this.
Ok guys who are actually writing answers seem sane but like half of you are secret underwear sniffers according to the poll. Note to self- lock up underwear in a safe when I go to uni.

-EDIT-

Haha when I read that first part I was like: :eek: "Is this dude serious?"
Reply 14
Wat.
Why would anyone want to sniff a girl's dirty underwear, surely it just wouldn't smell very nice (mucous and stuff, ffs people) :confused:
Original post by Mr.Obsessed
do you go queen mary?

What's a queen mary ?
Original post by EllieC130
Ok guys who are actually writing answers seem sane but like half of you are secret underwear sniffers according to the poll. Note to self- lock up underwear in a safe when I go to uni.

Everyone who would do it doesn't want to talk about it, while a lot of guys will white knight and say they wouldn't when actually they would kill to sniff a gorgeous girls knickers for a furious night of masturbation.
Original post by tania<3
Why would anyone want to sniff a girl's dirty underwear, surely it just wouldn't smell very nice (mucous and stuff, ffs people) :confused:

A girls used underwear is the stuff dreams are made of. The possibilities are endless
Original post by traintracks1995
What's a queen mary ?

Everyone who would do it doesn't want to talk about it, while a lot of guys will white knight and say they wouldn't when actually they would kill to sniff a gorgeous girls knickers for a furious night of masturbation.

A girls used underwear is the stuff dreams are made of. The possibilities are endless

Remind me to get 5 padlocks to put on the aforementioned safe... Maybe 7.
Reply 18
I'm shocked by the number of people voting 'yes' in the poll. I can only think that people are messing around, or I am missing an essential part of what it means to be a real man. I truly do not understand this.

Gosh, I know right, nearly 50% of the guys said they would, god I am shocked... Yep I am definitely not letting any of my guy housemates do my laundry...
You should wear dem panties OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest