The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Unlucky lads, should have got the 3rd at the end in fairness
Awesome last couple of days despite the result. And that first half was the worst I've ever seen at a football match.

Give me a pastel de nata and I'm yours. Sod Spurs.
Reply 4322
pretty cool tribute you sent to Defoe.

Soldado has played well for the team today. Can see him do a mad ting next season. I hope he doesn't.
Sherwood celebration lol
Reply 4325
finish the season stronngg lads. think we should give timmy another year tbh..
:rofl: I hope Sherwood gets another year. Less competition for the top 4.
can tottenham make top 4 next season?
Describe their style of play?
Original post by scrawlx101
can tottenham make top 4 next season?
Describe their style of play?

No

Pass it around from side to side, take a long shot, repeat again. Eventually one goes in.
Reply 4329
Original post by Parano!d
finish the season stronngg lads. think we should give timmy another year tbh..

i'm in favour of this. Are gillet a common sighting at WHL yet?
Reply 4330
Original post by 419
i'm in favour of this. Are gillet a common sighting at WHL yet?

why you hating its a good look.

timmy has the passion and discipline to sort us out next season :smile:
Hi,

After a childhood of interest and activity in sport only properly consisting of bowling in cricket and the classic goalkeeper/human shield footie relegation at school I've decided to broaden my horizons somewhat and give professional football some of my attention, especially with the World Cup coming up.

To that end I thought I'd start supporting an English team. For some reason I intuitively thought of Tottenham when I started deciding. I don't live near there but I have some good memories of the Tottenham area and I guess I liked their kit and found Harry Redknapp charming when he was still manager. I did this dubious test on select smart and got 100% for supporting Tottenham, with a breakdown of percentages for other teams.

I've therefore decided to throw my lot behind Tottenham and I was hoping that more seasoned football fans could tell me more about them. Any tidbits of information you have from their playing style/finances/performance history/fan reputation, anything and everything that would increase my knowledge and understanding of Tottenham would be appreciated.

Thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)
Talk a lot about your hate for Arsenal and you will be quickly accepted by any Spurs fans :smile:
I did that test and my top match was Liverpool with 100%. Oh dear.
Just when things start looking up :lol:
Is there a psychological thing with Spurs that makes it artificially harder for them to make the top four?
Reply 4336
You guys are just hilarious
I'm actually dying.
Original post by Parano!d
why you hating its a good look.

timmy has the passion and discipline to sort us out next season :smile:

:rofl:
Comfort in pain.

Quick Reply

Latest