The Student Room Group

woman repeatedly punches man - man hooks her once, woman claims abuse (vid) lmao

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drbluebox
The thing about modern women is that even unintentionally they will be sexist or just ignorant such as I know women who assume a man being nice to them is saying a woman is weak and women can take care of themselves and another time the same woman would talk about how men are physically stronger so women need to be protected from men by default i.e female only accomodation is fine but not men only because men get drunk and harass women, and that a skinny underweight man is still dangerous to a butch overweight female just because he is a man, the same person would do something like expect equal pay but if a working with something like boxes refuse to lift them as they are "too heavy" then expect a man to do it again the man could be no stronger and paid the same but just be expected to do it.

If you're nice to a woman (or man) because you are just nice as a person and they are going crazy, calling you sexist or whatever, just say "Ok, you don't like it, perhaps it is time to stop spending time around me because we are clearly very different people". I don't really know about "female only accommodation" but I would say this is supply and demand, if a business wants to provide something for men only, it should be allowed to do so.

In terms of manual labour, it should be women get the same pay as men, but only people who are strong enough to perform their tasks adequately should be given the job to begin with, rather than giving the job to a woman, but cutting her pay.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by yo radical one
I didn't say the guy has to put up with it, just that punching the woman isn't the correct way of dealing with the situation

maybe you have some mind of revenge fantasy I do not know...

Got nothing to do with having a 'revenge fantasy'. If a smaller guy was repeatedly punching me I would punch him back, same with a women. They're not children and they should have to deal with responsibility if they want to behave like a thug.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending