The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Here's my 'bathroom':
IMG_3511[1].jpg
There's no sink in the bathroom, but there is a cabinet where the sink should be. The bathroom is a small room off the laundry, so I have to use the laundry sink to wash my hands/brush my teeth, luckily it has a cabinet with a mirror over it too.
Original post by tnajamie
i'm getting my camera soon, so i'll be sure to upload some pics of cranborne house - bournemouth university halls!

Hey, did you ever take these pics?
Original post by Amylina
I can post now that I've finally finished unpacking :smile: I'm pretty proud of my room actually.

WP_20130928_002.jpg

WP_20130928_003.jpg

WP_20130928_004.jpg

WP_20130928_006.jpg

I'm at the University of Nottingham.

Which hall at Notts is that? :smile:
Original post by FalsettoSlumber
Moved in at last to my newly decorated flat and room! Lived here last year when everything was falling apart, so this is such a big improvement! So happy with how I've decorated my room, looks so much homier now!

P1050296.JPG
P1050298.JPG
P1050299.JPG
P1050300.JPG

The only weird part is the lack of a wardrobe door... but it's growing on me!

YOU HAVE A MOOMIN!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3824
Can someone from Heriot Watt post some pictures if they're seeing this please?
I'm interested in self catered ensuite rooms :biggrin:
Winchester West Down's en-suite anyone?
Original post by Joshalos
I remember this time last year, I was desperately searching for pictures of my accommodation and getting so excited by the pictures of other people's rooms! Time really does fly now that I am already half way through my first year.

Those were the days... :rolleyes:

im gonna be you in a years time :rolleyes:
Original post by jadeannalis
I Have literally waited three years of my life to put photos on this thread and I finally can in a couple months :')

see attached photos which as far as i'm aware are the only photos from worcester university; may be tiny but it fits a yoga mat and i've grown to love my little room, can't believe i'm leaving for another new room in a few months
Reply 3828
Does anyone have pictures from Manchester Met, any of the leeds unis or northumbria?
I'd Love to see more pictures from Leeds particularly central village, St Mark's residence and Grayson Heights :smile:
Can anyone put up pictures of Monte or Glen Eyre standard rooms with washbasins at University of Southampton? It would be very appreciated! :biggrin:
Where I am studying Garden Design.

Sorry about A.) the fact that I'm in the middle of drawing a design (took this picture just now after seeing the thread for the first time) and B.) I'm moving out soon so it's a mess anyway!!!

CAM00071.jpg

Notice the Pepsi.

Pepsi rulz.
Reply 3832
Original post by LouiseJHudson
Which hall at Notts is that? :smile:

Sorry it took me such a long time to respond!

This is Albion House. It's owned by UPP, the same people who own Broadgate Park. We're much smaller than BGP (about 200 of us, as opposed to 2, 000), and we're right in the centre of Beeston, near Sainsbury's and Tesco, and about 20 minutes walk away from University West Entrance.
any pictures of Teesside? pretty please!:colondollar:
Original post by ninaherz
Differences between stirling and aberdeen university accommodation Has anyone visited both unis and would tell me his or her opinion? I would be very grateful! Thank you in advance

I visited both last year (I'm going into my 2nd year at Stirling to September) and would say that your main concern is catered/self-catered, since Stirling ONLY offers self-catered. The rooms (in general) might be a little bit bigger at Aberdeen, but it's not much we're talking here. Mostly because in certain halls in Stirling, the rooms are quite small.
Depends on your budget, I think that cheap (around 90 pound/week) accommodation is better at Aberdeen, since it's generally a bit bigger at Aberdeen and their walls aren't breeze block. But if you can pay for the 130/week price range (en-suite) Stirling's Willow Court and (soon) Beech Court are AMAZING! ASH is really nice too :smile:

Oh, I live in AKD, btw and here's a picture from my room. :smile: AKD will be taken down next year, but this a cheap-accommodation room at Stirling
Original post by maryamzahid
im gonna be you in a years time :rolleyes:

Guys I was in the same boat when i started... now I've been graduated for a year..SO DMA SAD. :frown: :cry2::cry:

Seriously saviour EVERY SINGLE moment with those annoying housemates because you'll be missing them for eternity after....unless you actually hate yours because I grew to love mine like sisters :dancing2:
even looked past the constant dirty dishes and piles of just stuff all over the house. I garantee you wont ever live with them all again so treasure them dearly hahaha <3 *Cries*
Original post by Becstasy
Guys I was in the same boat when i started... now I've been graduated for a year..SO DMA SAD. :frown: :cry2::cry:

Seriously saviour EVERY SINGLE moment with those annoying housemates because you'll be missing them for eternity after....unless you actually hate yours because I grew to love mine like sisters :dancing2:
even looked past the constant dirty dishes and piles of just stuff all over the house. I garantee you wont ever live with them all again so treasure them dearly hahaha <3 *Cries*

awww I actually remember looking at this page 3 years ago when I was finishing GCSE's. everyone seriously should take your advice, time goes too fast now a days. :smile:
Could someone upload some photos from Staffordshire Uni at the Stafford campus? Thanks muchly.
Original post by PlatesofChips
Could someone upload some photos from Staffordshire Uni at the Stafford campus? Thanks muchly.

Found some here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=8779&attachmentid=217582

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3839
any pics from Bournemouth Uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending