Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ra3096
I was literally in the same position, and I chose Raleigh too :-) I only had the option to apply for Madison court though, I sent it off yesterday and I'm waiting for them to reply..I'm doing children's nursing as well :-)

I got my accommodation at madison court the other day for a standard plus room,
i've heart madison is better than the other one:smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by staywithcallie
I sent mine off today! Wonder why I didn't get to have the option for Madison!! Have you joined the freshers facebook page? I am so excited!!

I haven't yet! Could you send me the link?:-)
Original post by ra3096
I haven't yet! Could you send me the link?:-)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/241921062653108?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity&actorid=611119641 that's for anyone that wants to join x
Reply 23
Hi, I'm planning on applying here next year with my grades as I am taking a gap year, I just wondered what sort of things you all had on your personal statements and what you achieved at gcse? I will be applying for both masters and normal child nursing. Thanks in advance
Reply 24
Original post by askingamy
Hi, I'm planning on applying here next year with my grades as I am taking a gap year, I just wondered what sort of things you all had on your personal statements and what you achieved at gcse? I will be applying for both masters and normal child nursing. Thanks in advance

I had 2A*, 4A, 4B :-) my personal statement consisted mostly of work experience and extra curricular things x
Reply 25
Original post by ra3096
I had 2A*, 4A, 4B :-) my personal statement consisted mostly of work experience and extra curricular things x

Thank you for replying :smile: do you mind telling me what work experience you had, i'm not sure whether i need to get more? Also what course did you get on :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by askingamy
Thank you for replying :smile: do you mind telling me what work experience you had, i'm not sure whether i need to get more? Also what course did you get on :smile:

I'm on the child nursing course! Um I did a week's placement in a hospital, several nurseries, a respite home, and a residential home :-)
Reply 27
I've accepted my offer for Child Nursing at Nottingham and I've applied for Raleigh Park for accommodation. I wanted an ensuite room but they had run out and I then had to decide between RP (with standard plus) or SPC (with ensuite) but I chose RP cos I have heard better things about it! Anyone else going to be there? Also does anyone know whether Madison or Sillitoe is better, as I only got the option to apply for Sillitoe, whereas my friend only had the option to apply for Madison?

I've accepted my offer for adult nursing at Nottingham and I just applied for Raleigh park, I also only got the option for Sillitoe! I haven't seen any accommodation so hoping it is nice; this was the first I had heard of it!
I got a letter saying that they couldn't give me an offer untill I send them my official grade results (even though I did) but that they booked me a place on the the course... I'm really confused! I really want to book accommodation but I'm not sure if I can at the minute..

anyway I should have mentioned at the start the course I'm hoping to study is learning disability nursing :smile:
Original post by shamaxwell
I've accepted my offer for adult nursing at Nottingham and I just applied for Raleigh park, I also only got the option for Sillitoe! I haven't seen any accommodation so hoping it is nice; this was the first I had heard of it!

I spoke to the accommodation people and they've changed me now to Madison, however that one is full so that is why they only offer Sillitoe now!
Hey all!!! I'm starting adult nursing in September, super excited :smile: I'm in sillitoe in an ensuite!! Haven't seen any accommodation so hoping it will be okay!!! Is the 22nd week just freshers week or do we start lectures/lessons that week? x
Original post by katroseanna
Hey all!!! I'm starting adult nursing in September, super excited :smile: I'm in sillitoe in an ensuite!! Haven't seen any accommodation so hoping it will be okay!!! Is the 22nd week just freshers week or do we start lectures/lessons that week? x

Awesome! I'm doing child & I'm in Madison Court :smile: I know it's freshers week but not sure when the lectures start haha! X
Reply 32
Anyone doing child nursing and in Broadgate park??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissKatieH
Anyone doing child nursing and in Broadgate park??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will be doing child nursing but at Raleigh Park! Have you joined the Facebook group? X
Reply 34
Will be doing child nursing but at Raleigh Park! Have you joined the Facebook group? X

Yeah I have. Think there's one person on there at Broadgate. I'm regretting choosing it abit now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Hi everyone! I will be firming the Masters and my insurance choice will be the Bsc (both for child nursing). I am super duper excited!!!!
Hey, applied for madison court and got given flat 7. Was wondering if anyone esle got their accomodation and know what madison court is like? :smile:
Original post by Georgiasx
Hey, applied for madison court and got given flat 7. Was wondering if anyone esle got their accomodation and know what madison court is like? :smile:

Hiya😊 what block are you in? I'm going to be in Madison - Block 1 Flat 5 x
Reply 38
Original post by Georgiasx

Hey! I'm in block 3, I saw Madison Court on an open day and the accomodation is pretty nice there! Better than most of the accomodation I saw in other unis anyway :-)
Hey, in block 1 too. What you going to be studying?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending