The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins or Edinburgh College of Art ??

Hi,
I am a design student from Denmark and I have been accepted to study abroad for a term (3 months) at Central Saint Martins on the BA Graphic Design (Illustration pathway) and as well at Edinburgh College of Art on BA Illustration. Now I am in great doubt where to accept, because I find that both schools teach design on a very high level. I would like to know if anyone knows about the teaching in Illustration on both schools? and why to choose one rather than the other? And does anyone know about the academic- as well as social life for Integrated Study Abroad students on Central Saint Martins and Edinburgh College of Art? I am especially unknown to Edinburgh.
I hope someone out there can help me :smile:?
Best wishes,
Lise
Original post by LiseBye
Hi,
I am a design student from Denmark and I have been accepted to study abroad for a term (3 months) at Central Saint Martins on the BA Graphic Design (Illustration pathway) and as well at Edinburgh College of Art on BA Illustration. Now I am in great doubt where to accept, because I find that both schools teach design on a very high level. I would like to know if anyone knows about the teaching in Illustration on both schools? and why to choose one rather than the other? And does anyone know about the academic- as well as social life for Integrated Study Abroad students on Central Saint Martins and Edinburgh College of Art? I am especially unknown to Edinburgh.
I hope someone out there can help me :smile:?
Best wishes,
Lise

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I am in the exact same situation this year. Going to study product design at Central Saint Martins or Edinburgh Collage of Art, but can’t deside.What did you end up choosing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending