The Student Room Group

Advice on heels to buy my gf

Hi,

I'm looking to buy my gf some heels for her birthday, but have no idea what ones to get (I usaually just let her go buy her own). I was thinking maybe Louis Vuitton from here: http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/women/shoes/

But at the same time am open to over brands. What ones would you go for if you could have any bought for you/general ideas appreciated please.

Scroll to see replies

What's your price range?
Original post by mollyxrose
What's your price range?

3k max. anymore for a pair of shoes is nuts.
Do you know what kind of colour she likes? I'd go for something classic and simple because they're more widely liked, but then it depends on her style.
Original post by Thinedivine
Do you know what kind of colour she likes? I'd go for something classic and simple because they're more widely liked, but then it depends on her style.

I remember her mentioning about needing black ones, but she also likes red at times.
Original post by maths learner
I remember her mentioning about needing black ones, but she also likes red at times.

I actually like this pair of shoes, I know they're simple but you can't really go wrong with classic, designer, black heels! She's a lucky lady:tongue:
I actually like this pair of shoes, I know they're simple but you can't really go wrong with classic, designer, black heels! She's a lucky lady:tongue:

I can't see them? Aha thanks. Women and their shoes lol.
I can't see them? Aha thanks. Women and their shoes lol.

Oh sorry, I sent an image. It must not be working:/ They are called 'Oh really! Pump in calf leather'. I think it's available in other colours too so have a look.:smile:
Basic but comfortable and attractive is your best bet, simple designs such as the stiletto heel with nothing fancy on them and just in a basic colour like red or black is the easiest option. Problem is, there's so many different designs women may prefer different things, but a girl can't beat a pair of basic comfy black heels!

Christian Louboutins are the way to go then. I'd go for their classic black with red soles. Does she like high or mid-high heels?
Original post by mollyxrose
Christian Louboutins are the way to go then. I'd go for their classic black with red soles. Does she like high or mid-high heels?

Mid-heel generally.
Mid-heel generally.

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/homepage-1/women-1/shoes/shopby/color_shopby-black/heels_height_marketing-mid_heel.html

Those are your options. I don't think you could ever go wrong with any of the Simple Pumps. Out of those in my opinion it'd be between the New Simple Pump Kid and the Simple Pump Patent since they're my favourites haha.
Thanks for all the help everyone. I'm thinking maybe these ones? http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/shop/women/new-simple-pump-multi.html
Original post by AmyAintDead
Basic but comfortable and attractive is your best bet, simple designs such as the stiletto heel with nothing fancy on them and just in a basic colour like red or black is the easiest option. Problem is, there's so many different designs women may prefer different things, but a girl can't beat a pair of basic comfy black heels!

Thanks.
Oh sorry, I sent an image. It must not be working:/ They are called 'Oh really! Pump in calf leather'. I think it's available in other colours too so have a look.:smile:

Thanks for the help :smile:. Think I'm going for http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/shop/women/new-simple-pump-multi.html

A lot less than 3k is nuts for a pair of shoes... How long have you guys been together? And how do you have a spare 3k for a gift?!

Oh they are lovely! I hope she likes them:smile:
Original post by shaymarriott
A lot less than 3k is nuts for a pair of shoes... How long have you guys been together? And how do you have a spare 3k for a gift?!

I guess... 7 years. Financially independent.
only spending 525 on ur girls creps? dats a disgrace i hope she leaves u for a real man, typa dude to get her authentic polar bear paws to wear on her feet.

srs though buy me a pair init.

Quick Reply

Latest