The Student Room Group

Guy flirting with my gf

There is this guy who keeps flirting with my gf but she won't do anything about it, any advice on what I should do?
She is your girlfriend, as long as she isn't flirting back then whats the issue. People are going to want what you have - take it as a compliment you're lucky shes chosen you. As long as you can trust her then there isn't an issue, prehaps you could remind the guy she has a girlfriend
Reply 2
the gf can't control who flirts with her, maybe talk to the guy and ask him why he's doing it?
Is this guy aware that she's taken? If not then when you catch him flirting with her just casually stroll over and be like ''Sup babe'' and give her a kiss on the head or something. Then follow up with ''Who's your friend?''. This allows you to set boundaries in a non-intimidating way. Hopefully then he'll catch on that she's taken and stop pursuing her.

To add, is your girlfriend enjoying the attention? Is she perhaps too afraid to tell him she's not interested for fear of being rude? Some more context would be appreciated.
Reply 4
The best approach for holding on to a partner is to be totally non possessive. Counterintuitive but it seems to be true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending