The Student Room Group

A physique liked by most?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
Is there a pic where he isn't dressed like an absolute cock?

:lol: It looks like he hasn't finished dressing yet.
Original post by Autistic Merit
About Louis Smith (OP) or David McIntosh (more recent pics)?

Was referring to OP. Haven't seen the pics of the other guy
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why one or the other? Why not somewhere in between?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407868118.079708.jpg

Like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. That's fine, lightly muscular, not too big, not too defined.
Please give an honest opinion on David McIntosh please:

Daily Mail about him every day and always with a lot of women making lewd comments in the section at the bottom of the article.

Okay, so my first thoughts are whoa his thighs are very big and muscular (not a bad thing to be honest). I just googled him to look at more photos and I think he has an attractive face although he looked much better with a bit more hair on his head. However, he's far too ripped for my liking. A bit of muscle and definition is great but when it's excessive then it just turns me off. I'm not a fan of his tattoos either.
It took a very long time to find one!

:biggrin:

...:confused:...

His physique is excellent of course.
Yeah. That's fine, lightly muscular, not too big, not too defined.

But before you said girls like more fat :s
That guys still pretty toned

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Was referring to OP. Haven't seen the pics of the other guy

This is him if you're interested:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I can admit it's a nice physique, but I personally would not like to be that sculpted. I much prefer the "slightly toned" look rather than the all out one like the pic in the OP.

Something like this:

Is he a swimmer?
Original post by Wilfred Little

His physique is excellent of course.

I think I need to start dressing like a cock more; then maybe I'll be with someone like Kelly Brook. :colone:
Original post by Maid Marian
Is he a swimmer?

He can't be! He's got hairs on his arms.
Original post by bad8oy
But before you said girls like more fat :s
That guys still pretty toned

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mind higher fat than that. I also don't mind less muscle.
He can't be! He's got hairs on his arms.

:hmmm: Do swimmers shave all their hair off or something?
Original post by Maid Marian
:hmmm: Do swimmers shave all their hair off or something?

Yep. 2 of my cousins swim (not pro or anything) and they shave all of their body hair off.
This is him if you're interested:

Oh that douchebag. No he looks ridiculous and overly pumped up as if he is on roids. At least with Louis we know it's because he's an elite gymnast.
I don't mind higher fat than that. I also don't mind less muscle.

Why do we men spend so much time putting on muscle when there are women, such as yourself, that don't mind less muscle? I'm ****ing confused right now. :angry:
Why do we men spend so much time putting on muscle when there are women, such as yourself, that don't mind less muscle? I'm ****ing confused right now. :angry:

Because you care too much what other men think and get sucked into the whole DO U LIFT BRO thing.

Honestly as long as a guy isn't unhealthily skinny, massively muscular, or severely overweight, I don't really care.

Because most people who lift seriously and actually get results don't lift for women. They lift for themselves.

The guys who lift for women are the ones who generally speaking, don't have a clue and make terrible progress.

I lift because getting new PBs is satisfying. It is a form of self improvement, setting goals and meeting them is satisfying. Plus endorphin release from exercise.
(edited 9 years ago)

That's like asking why women spend time putting on make up when some men prefer them without. Could be because it's a hobby or they could be doing it for themselves and not for other people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Women say one thing and do different things. Guys who hit the gym probably aren't interested in TSR girls and are catering to a different demographic. Also once you get into lifting you stop caring about what girls think about your body and just aim for your goal.

Quick Reply

Latest