The Student Room Group

University Campus Suffolk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi all! I´m erasmus student from Spain and I will be in Ipswich for the next course (2014/15). I want to know about "Number 75" students accommodation and for more people to go there and meet residence mates or other people!

Regards! :smile: :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by nicccoleee16
Is anyone studying social work this year or staying in Athena Hall?:smile:

Hey!

Saw you're staying in Athena Hall this year - snap!!

Is this your first year?

Kate
x
Original post by alberz
Hi all! I´m erasmus student from Spain and I will be in Ipswich for the next course (2014/15). I want to know about "Number 75" students accommodation and for more people to go there and meet residence mates or other people!

Regards! :smile: :smile:

Hi,

Just in case you hadn't heard about us we just wanted to let you know about a great option for students attending UCS. Athena hall is a stones throw from the university waterfront building offering shared flats and private studio availability. A massive 590 bedrooms makes us the place to stay in Ipswich if you are a student.

All bills are included in the weekly rent, including a wired internet connection and contents insurance. If you give our Accommodation Team a call on 01473 221 526 we can give you much more info and book you in for a viewing! Or take a look at our website for more details www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/athena.hall

Many Thanks,
Katie @ Fresh
Reply 43
Hi :smile:

Katy, 18 moving into Athena Hall this September just looking to see who else is :smile:
x
I'm glad I've found a UCS thread :smile:

I'm (hopefully) starting in sept doing History and Sociology and can't find much information about it.
Its based at Bury st edmunds and I realise this is more focused on Ipswich but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me a bit about Bury and if anyone has done any courses there and can tell me about it? Thanks
Original post by Kj2013
No I have my own place and live so close anyway, I'm 10 minutes away (not counting traffic - mornings won't be good). I'm 28, so a fair bit older :frown: lol
Have you sorted out your student finance?
Do you know if there are any open days for new students specifically starting this September before hand?

sorry i haven't been on this in ages! aww thats okay i think i'm one of the younger ones anyway haha.. yea my student finance is all finished now thank god! i don't think there are any specifically, i think they are all just general open days
Original post by Smiler95
Hey!

Saw you're staying in Athena Hall this year - snap!!

Is this your first year?

Kate
x

Ahh that's awesome, yea it's my first year what about you?

Nicole x
Reply 47
sorry i haven't been on this in ages! aww thats okay i think i'm one of the younger ones anyway haha.. yea my student finance is all finished now thank god! i don't think there are any specifically, i think they are all just general open days

Yeah it's a shame, as I don't know anyone going! Getting worried now its only the other side of the holidays!
Reply 48
Ahh that's awesome, yea it's my first year what about you?

Nicole x

Mine too! Feels like time has flown by since applying! What course are you studying?
x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 49
Hey thereI saw this thread is for university campus Suffolk! I'll be a mature student from September and it'll be my first Year!
Reply 50
Original post by Alex1980
Hey thereI saw this thread is for university campus Suffolk! I'll be a mature student from September and it'll be my first Year!

Which campus are you going to be based at?

Kate
x
Reply 51
Ipswich studying history
Reply 52
Ipswich studying history

Awesome, I will be studying Criminology and Psychology
Reply 53
Awesome, I will be studying Criminology and Psychology

I was looking at that course too!
Reply 54
I was looking at that course too!

It looks insane! I can't wait
Hi everyone, another future UCS student here! My name's Kimberley, and I'll be 23 when the course starts. I'll be studying at the main Ipswich campus doing Psychology and Sociology. Is anyone else on this course?

Has anyone managed to enrol online yet? I've got my details but can't seem to find this online enrollment form that the letter talks about (I might just be having a silly moment!).

Hope everyone is managing to make the most of the summer hols :smile: x
Future UCS student asking about it in a thread here if anyone wants to go help.
Hi guys, I have a Silver en Suite room for Athena Halls which i booked however i am no longer staying here as i am not attending UCS. Looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement a.s.a.p?
Reply 58
Original post by kimothyjane
Hi everyone, another future UCS student here! My name's Kimberley, and I'll be 23 when the course starts. I'll be studying at the main Ipswich campus doing Psychology and Sociology. Is anyone else on this course?

Has anyone managed to enrol online yet? I've got my details but can't seem to find this online enrollment form that the letter talks about (I might just be having a silly moment!).

Hope everyone is managing to make the most of the summer hols :smile: x

Hi Kimberley. I'm not on that course but I'm starting UCS next month too studying Social Work. Looking forward to it. I've not received a letter about enrolling online. I know nothing about this. Are we not just set to start next month then? My start date is 15th September.
Reply 59
I bet you can't wait ! Know when your course starts? Looking forward to freshens week? X
It looks insane! I can't wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending