The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

Yesterday I received a conditional offer from Newcastle Uni (I am an EU student). However, I have already met the requirements of the offer. Should I email my results (and the proof of them) to admissions in order for them to make it unconditional offer or should I wait and only send my results when I firm Newcastle uni (I am thinking about it).

Thanks for your reply.

Kamile
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Apelsinke
Hello,

Yesterday I received a conditional offer from Newcastle Uni (I am an EU student). However, I have already met the requirements of the offer. Should I email my results (and the proof of them) to admissions in order for them to make it unconditional offer or should I wait and only send my results when I firm Newcastle uni (I am thinking about it).

Thanks for your reply.

Kamile

Hi Kamile, thanks for getting in touch :smile: Which course is the offer for?

Rachel
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Kamile, thanks for getting in touch :smile: Which course is the offer for?

Rachel

Marketing (N500)
Reply 363
For the computer science applicant day interview, would attending and doing well on your interview get you a reduced offer?
Hey I was wondering around what date you can begin to apply for accommodation at Newcastle for this year?
Original post by Mooney9720
Hey I was wondering around what date you can begin to apply for accommodation at Newcastle for this year?

Hi, thanks for getting in touch.

Accommodation applications should be open at the end of February/beginning of March. If you've got an offer you'll be notified once online applications go live.

While you're waiting, you might find some useful info in our student blogs :smile:

Persephone
Hiya, I've just got an offer to do classics which I'm really pleased about! I'm a bit confused though as the offer is asking me to get a 6 in IB higher level English, but I do standard level?? Should I contact ucas or Newcastle or something? Thank youu xx
Original post by Tfluendyy
Hiya, I've just got an offer to do classics which I'm really pleased about! I'm a bit confused though as the offer is asking me to get a 6 in IB higher level English, but I do standard level?? Should I contact ucas or Newcastle or something? Thank youu xx

Hi,

Could you please PM us with your UCAS ID and full name and I'll ask admissions to double check the conditions of your offer :smile:

Persephone
Reply 368
You missed my question, will need it answered please ta
Reply 369
Anyone received offers for Computer Science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 370
Original post by naf786
Anyone received offers for Computer Science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did yu get an Invite to applicant day?
Reply 371
Original post by jegro
Did yu get an Invite to applicant day?

Still waiting for reply? Don't think I'll be receiving a offer though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
Original post by naf786
Still waiting for reply? Don't think I'll be receiving a offer though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent got my offer yet but i got an invite to the informal interview / applicant day. Whats your predicted grades
Reply 373
Original post by jegro
I havent got my offer yet but i got an invite to the informal interview / applicant day. Whats your predicted grades

I did the Access course last year and I achieved the grades required. Only have to achieve a grade B in GCSE Maths. When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jegro
You missed my question, will need it answered please ta

Hi,

Your query was passed to the relevant academics the same day that you posted it. Sometimes it takes a few days for them to reply as they are understandably very busy at this time of year. The response will be posted here as soon as we receive it :smile:

All the best,
Persephone
Reply 375
Original post by naf786
I did the Access course last year and I achieved the grades required. Only have to achieve a grade B in GCSE Maths. When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, i applied early december.
Reply 376
Original post by jegro
Ah ok, i applied early december.

OK, good luck with the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 377
Original post by naf786
OK, good luck with the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, hope you get an offer.